Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Do you think that this gemini guy likes me, or is just a flirt?

I am friend with this gemini guy, but I started liking him more than a friend. I am scorpio by the way. He teases me about my height, and that I look younger than my age, he also gave me a nickname. He confuses me, by giving me signals like if he is interested. I know he flirts with other girls, however, my friends started saying that he likes me because they think that he treats me different. Once, one of my friend asked him, where is your girlfriend, and he mentioned me. By the way my friends don't know that I like him. He always says that he loves me in a different way, I dont understant what he means by that. Does he means he loves me as a friend only? I usually see him in the same school hallway, even though we do not have class in there, in the morning, is like if he would know that am going to be there that he shows up from the nowhere, and we talk. He always touches my hair and I asked him why he does it and he said tha he toched my hair because is soft. He does not do that to my friends. He always remembers stuff that we talked in previous days, for example, like if I tell him that I am going to take a test, next time he sees me he asks me how I did. Also, sometimes we spend time together and talk. He told me that he was a jealous guy. He always tells me he doesn't like kids, but that his mom tells him that he says that now, but maybe he is going to have many kids. Also he tells me he is going to marry when he is thirty. I guess we have the more unusual conversations. Also he tells me, that he doesn't want to hurt me, whenever I tell him that he is been mean. Sometimes, we chat and once he asked me if i trusted him, i didn't say yes, because when I met him he recognized he was a liar. However, then he told me that he was going to make sure I trust him, and since then he says he does not lie to me. We took a picture together and he said he likes it so he put it as his picture in the messenger the whole time we chatted. Before, whenever he saw my ID he laugh, however the last two times he grabbed my ID and look at it, and he said that he was going to put the pic in his messenger, and i told him, ';You just want to make fun of me'; but he said no.


Sorry if this is long, but am so confused because they say gemini men are big flirts. Do you think that he really likes me or he sees me as a friend only? I don't want to ask him.Do you think that this gemini guy likes me, or is just a flirt?
Be EXTREMELY careful with the Gemini male. He puts everyone on a Pedestal and he usually has several girls dangling from a string at the same time. They are so fickle that they flutter from one girl to the next trying to find their perfect match. The best way to win over a Gemini is to give him lots of space, ignore him a lot, but most of all, just be his friend at first. Don't jump into a relationship too quickly with him because it won't last. If you become his friend first, you will really get to know him.... otherwise, he will put up walls because Gems don't want anyone to know their true inner being. Good Luck!Do you think that this gemini guy likes me, or is just a flirt?
yes
he sees you as a friend only?
oh boy...after all that and you are still not sure if he likes you...the train is about to hit you. There is no doubt that he is a flirt, but I can tell that he wants you, who cant. But again I have said this before, Gemini and Scorpio are only meant to be together in a short relationship imo. But it seems that this guy is REALLY into you...so there could be hope.
  • Eit International
  • turbo c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment