Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Broke up with very serious girlfriend..how do I rebound?

Hello. My girlfriend of almost 2 years and I broke up recently, so I'm kinda out of touch with the dating scene. Anyway, I finally worked up the courage to ask my old co-worker out for dinner/drinks...This is one I've always been attracted to/flirted with. She said no to dinner, but she countered with lunch...I figure she's probably wanting to be a little cautious. She did some things that led me to believe there is great second date potential. She was making good eye contact, kept fidgeting with her hair and jewelry, and seemed to hang on my every word. I could definitely feel the chemistry. Also, one of the first few questions she asked was: ';So, are you still with your girlfriend?'; I take this to be she's interested, especially since it was one of the first questions she asked - it tells me she's given this thought. She also offered to split the bill with me, which I of course refused. She then said she would pick up the next one - also a good sign. The one negative is she checked her phone a few times, but that could be down to nervousness.





My questions is really two-fold: 1) Based on what I put above, think she's interested? 2) What's my next move? I really want to see her again, but don't want to lose momentum.Broke up with very serious girlfriend..how do I rebound?
Yes, she's interested, but doesn't want to rush into anything with you since you just broke up with your old girlfriend. She's being cautious and smart.





Ask her out to lunch again or maybe a movie. Let her choose the time and place. Don't rush her. Keep being a gentleman. With time, she'll realize you're serious about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment