Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How did you get your boyfriend/girlfriend back?

My boyfriend and i had been going out on and off for almost a year. I have broken up with him twice, but we always stayed really tight because i consider him one of my best friends so i made sure that we would. But both times that's just lead us to getting back together, and both times it was so much better after we had had a ';break';. But he recently broke up with me, and before it was kinda my responsibility for us to stay close, but he's not doing that. He's acting weird and uptight and he barely talks to me. But we didn't have a fight or anything before we broke up, in fact, i thought we were stronger than ever =( . It was incredibly sudden, the only reason he gave was that we should see other people (which is why i broke up with him before.) But he doesn't seem to like anyone and i've already found 3 guys (not meaning to brag haha) that would like to go out with me and are flirting with me ferociously haha. I guess this is good to make him jealous... but i don't know if it'll work since that's not how we got back together before.





I talk to him a bit, when i do its always nice trying to be buddies with him. And i have told him a bit about the guys, i've been in a good mood around him and i've been myself (since that's apparently who he liked before.) But he always looks pissed or mopey %26gt;%26lt; i don't know if it's because he still likes me although that's what i think and i know him very well that's exactly how he acted when we were broken up before. But yeah, i don't pester him with phone calls or anything like that.





Am i doing the right thing? What have some of you done to get him/her back?How did you get your boyfriend/girlfriend back?
i didn't. a break up is a break up.. let it goHow did you get your boyfriend/girlfriend back?
i'll get him back by advancing in life.Doing great things to better myself and my family.Have my own co. be a ceo and have a famous talk show and looking very sexy hot.
Don't waste anymore time on this guy. If a guy ever left me, I found someone else and that someone was always a better person.
If you feel like what you had was good try to get him back but I would have moved on ;)
persistence is key. which i have none of, so................................... yeah.......... lol
When me and my old bf broke up i went out with one of his really good friends like he did to me and he got very jealous so we went back out(: and yes i think you are doing the right thing just maybe don't talk to him about the other guys it probably makes him feel upset. also maybe he feels like you wont want to take him back because he broke up with you and he is scared to figure out? good luck(:

No comments:

Post a Comment