Friday, August 20, 2010

Excuses or honest truth?

My crush and I are constantly flirting in class and he already knows how I feel about him, and he said he likes me too (supposedly)





so today I asked him what was going on between us, and he said he likes me, but whats to get to know me better (we've only known each other for about 1 month) and that he doesn't want to date me, and then find out he doesn't really like me like that, and end up hurting me, uh sure. I don't know. I asked him ';Why am I good enough to flirt with, but not good enough to be your girlfriend'; and he was like ';Oh, well having a girlfriend is more serious. It takes more commitment.'; I completely understand that because that's what happened with the last guy I dated. We went out without knowing each other, and then I ended up breaking up with him because I didn't really like him as more then a friend, but do guys honestly think like that?! He says he wants to try hanging out outside of school first...





My aunt said that its just an excuse because if a guy likes you, he doesn't care, he'll just ask you out.





I don't want to think like that, but maybe she's right? opinions?Excuses or honest truth?
umm its hard


i think u need to get to know him forreal forreal give it time

No comments:

Post a Comment