Friday, August 20, 2010

What would you do or say if your former crush who used to flirt with you approaches you?

what would you do if your former crush who used to flirt with you approaches you after his girlfriend broke up with him and tell you about how he's missing his girlfriend, and how he wants her back?What would you do or say if your former crush who used to flirt with you approaches you?
';Sorry. You missed your chance.';What would you do or say if your former crush who used to flirt with you approaches you?
kick him in the nutz and hope she turns gay!
I'd say ';Excuse me? Do you know Jesus Christ as your personal Lord %26amp; Savior? That's the only way I'll marry you.';
well since your in the friend zone, either try to get back into the date zone or just plain give up.
i would run away as fast as my legs could carry me
Tell him politely, and sincerely, you hope it works out for him and that they get back together.





Don't kick him when he's down. Don't make yourself look spiteful or mocking. Let him walk away knowing that you have style, and class.
act bored and busy
i'd smack him and say '; get the **** out of my face'; dont talk to me about other girls.. lol im so serious.. thats disrespecting you mama!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment