Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How far would you let your gf/bf flirt with other guys/girls?

Just a simple question. If you have a girlfriend/boyfriend, how far would you let him/her ';socialize'; with other people of the opposite sex with him/her?





Would a casual talk with no physical contact be the limit? Or would you not mind a little bit of ';touching'; (arms, etc.)? What about a hug or a light peck on the cheek? Or are you so confident to allow him/her to actually kiss others and come back to you at the end of the day?How far would you let your gf/bf flirt with other guys/girls?
This is an easy one.





What are you comfortable with?





That would be the right amount. If it makes you uncomfortable when they kiss other people, then that is probably too far... if it doesn't bother you.. then it isn't.





Obviously you do have to deal with the fact that you can't dictate what your gf/bf does. Just talk to them if they have a behavior that you are unhappy with.





other things to consider:





* fair is fair - you should follow your own boundaries or you're partner might get upset.


* Give trust where trust is due - You're going to have to give your partner some benefit of the doubt, if they say that their relationship with someone is appropriate and you have no reason to think otherwise... then don't


* Remember that you're a couple - It would be wise to sit down, discuss the issue together and come up with the boundaries for your relationship together. You're a team, you should act like one.How far would you let your gf/bf flirt with other guys/girls?
I am comfortable with more than any of my friends would permit. Hugging, touching and kissing is even fine with me. My partner would know that about me from early in the relationship. So, the basic rule of thumb is, if he feels that he has to hide it from me, or wouldn't do something in front of me, it's off limits.
I would never let my boyfriend go and make out with someone because to me that is cheating a peck on the cheeck is fine a lot of hispanic and italian people do this as a way to say hello so that i dont mind, I guess it all depends on different peoples level of comfort in their relationships but I dont think the make out thing is acceptable
honestly there shouldn't be any flirting if he really liked me. i can understand a friendly conversation, but flirting is unacceptable to me.
The farthest i would let my boyfrann go is to hug another girl....because i know i would still hug dudes.
until they touch that's when i draw the line
I would beat his A@# IF I thought he was flirting no contact what so ever.
the only contact I would allow.........is she could talk about work with a co-worker only @ work..thats it !

No comments:

Post a Comment