Monday, August 16, 2010

Help please , easy 10 points?

there is this guy and he will push me in the pool every time we go their on a field trip (i go to a summer camp and we go every Tuesday and Friday)and if i think its cold he will splash me,and he will dunk me,like last time we went i got dunked and then i said ok from now on im undunkable no one will be able to dunk me and he said oh really so i was swimming away but he dunked me and he was like wat happened to undunkable,and also on other days he will pour ice cold water on me and squirt me with a squirt gun more than once,he will call me names and he will talk to me a lot,and one time his group and my group were at the creek and me and him were messing around and he complained to his counselor(the person who is in charge of the group,the adult,not like a guidance counselor) then his counselor said well you can not listen and we can leave or we can stay and you can keep flirting with your girlfriend over there(even thought im not his girl friend the counselor was talking about me)and we flirt kinda,and when we are at the pool i will turn around and he will splash in the face,and more stuff like that but he asked out another girl but it was her last day so she wont be there anymore,and that day he was flirting with me that day(its the weekend so i haven't seen him since Friday),do you think he likes me ?(please be honest i wont care if you say no),how can you tell if he likes me if the answer is a yes,how can you tell if a guy likes you,thanks ssssooooo muchHelp please , easy 10 points?
Yes, its obvious that he has some feelings for you, or he just loves hanging around you because he keeps going out of his way to get to you and talk with you, or dunk you or whatever. So, yes i think he does like u. %26lt;3Help please , easy 10 points?
Ya. I think he likes you. I can tell because (not trying to brag) but a few boys like me and that is how some of them act. And they do ask out other girls but they still like me. It's just a boy thing! Their weird like that, don't let this thing stress you out!
He does like you other then that he wouldn't be that much against you just us guys have a weird way of showing someone we like them.


Also the reson he asked the other girl out is probably cause he is scard to ask you out in case he gets rejected!
He's probably just unsure of how to act, but it definiately sounds like he likes you, good luck and I hope it works out for you.... I would also say start teasing him back in a nice fun way and that way he really knows you're interested
Ya sounds like he does have some sort of crush on you. I can tell that a guy likes me by the vibe I pick up from him like you can just feel it if a guy like you or not. Just ask him straight up if he does dont be shy.
He may it sounds like he does but if u like him then u should go for it but dont start acting differnt around him cause he will be able to tell that something has changed
Of course he likes you. If you like him go make out with him or something. Have fun!
This guy is spending alot of time simply to get your attention he just isnt mature enough to express himself. Usually you can tell if a guy likes you by how much time he spends messing with you or getting to know you. Guys have alot of things running through their minds so If they cant seem to stop bothering you them he likes you hes just not ready yet...
Yes. It always surprises me when us girls don't get those clues, but it is so easy to see when you're not in it. He likes you, now if he has a genuine attraction with good intentions is really up to whether he is a nice guy or not.





That is something you are going to need to rely on your instincts. A guy doesn't pay attention to a girl if he isn't attracted to her. However, not every guy has a commitment on his mind either. You need to make sure you don't give yourself away to someone who is just looking to take it.








Good Luck
  • parasites
  • If Denied STafford Loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment