Friday, August 20, 2010

Question About Boys with Girlfriends?

I'm a 24 female and in college. I don't have a lot of relationship/boy experience.





I work with a fellow classmate who I find extremely attractive. Soon after meeting him, I started flirting with him and casually asked for his phone number, which he gave me. After I got the number, I asked him if he had a girlfriend...he didnt really answer, he just kinda smiled/laughed.





I found out later that evening on my own that he does have a girlfriend that he has been with for about a year.





Last night there was a dance on campus and I went with my friends. I saw him and his girlfriend there. He eventually saw me as well, but after a few more minutes, I noticed that he and his girlfriend had left the dance and I never saw them again the rest of the night. The thought mildly crossed my mind that he left because he saw me, but I don't want to jump to conclusions.





Plus there is another female classmate that we work with who keeps saying things to him in front of all of the other co-workers about how I really like him, etc. It's sort of embarrassing and since he never acknowledges any of the comments about me liking him or says anything in response, I think it bothers him too. But he always talks to me if I start conversing with him and he laughs at my jokes...we have a pretty decent time at work.





Last night at the dance the co-worker saw him kiss his girlfriend and at some point went up to him and said, ';You, know there's someone who would be pretty upset if she saw you kissing your girlfriend.'; She was of course referring to me. I was upset at her when she told me she had said this to him, but I didn't say anything to her. I just let it go.





What do you think? I really like this guy, but his behavior is kind of confusing to me. Why didn't he just tell me he had a girlfriend when I first began flirting with him and asking for his number???Question About Boys with Girlfriends?
Your situation reminds me of a guy I met a few summers ago. He was a friend of a friend, and he, I, my sister, and our three other friends went to Fenwick Island for the day, to visit my sister's best friend Alex.





I flirted (not on purpose) with the guy the whole day, and he flirted back. We had a great day, and spent most of it together, either building a sand pit, or swimming with the rest of the group.





Everything was fine and dandy until we headed back to our friend's house to shower. My sister pulled me aside, and told me the guy had a girlfriend, but no one was sure if they were still together or not. It hurt, that it might be true, and I wondered that if he did indeed have a girlfriend, why did he still continue to flirt, or not say anything to me about it?





So, to make this long story short, I sent him a message on Facebook when I got home, and found out the real truth. He was in a two year relationship, and he said he'd love to have me as a friend, with a possibility of being more in the future.





I forgot about him, and to this day, we're nothing more than Facebook buddies. He eventually broke up with his girlfriend, but it didn't matter to me. I'd already found the perfect guy.





Good luck!Question About Boys with Girlfriends?
heh funny im a guy in the guy's situation, it was my friend that was bothering me and i pretty much had to slap him in the middle of a sentence to get him to stop... i did go out of my way to avoid the lady and my girlfriend really wanted me to and i knew that
Sorry to burst your bubble, but it is your behavior that is confusing. You asked for his number, and it does not matter what he says, you saw him with his gf. I think you need to just drop the whole thing with this guy
SORRY GURL


U NEED TO LET IT GO


ur friends and ut attitude iz ruining eveything


if u keep this going ur gonna make it awkward


between u 2
this is what I think:


I think he is somewhat attracted to you and he didn't want to hurt your feelings or w/e by him totally rejected you by him telling you that he has a gf in case things between him and his gf don't work out he can still have a chance w/ u. i hope that made sense.


answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
You will simply be his playmate when his girlfriend start getting on his nerve. NEVER date a guy that blatantly show you he has a girlfriend. He will NOT choose you over his girlfriend.





When you are sure they broke up see where you stand in his eyes, otherwise, you will be used guaranteed! If he couldn't even answer a simple question like do you have a girlfriend, he is very conniving, unfaithful and sneaky. No matter how cute he is and how much you like him, he is taken. Move on to a single guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment