Wednesday, August 18, 2010

He said if we become more than friends then he is gonna have to leave his girlfriend?

I know they say what goes around comes around so thats why i'm really nervous about this. We met a few months ago and we've been mainly talking on the phone as friends and we met up twice to see eachother, nothing romantic though. I started catching feelings for him, but I was wondering if he has a girlfriend so I asked him last week, ';So what did you do with your girlfriend on Valentines day'; and he said angrily and sadly at the same time, ';Nothing!';, and he said he was upset about it, then he called me a few days later going on a rampage about how he's tired of being alone, and he just wants someone to talk with, to kick it with, to eff with. Then in our next conversation he was flirting big time. He was saying that I'm unique (which i am) and he thinks I might be the one and he can wait. He was puring out all these compliments about the things he likes about my personality and my physical. He said he's scared that if we start doin something and he catches feelings then he's gonna have to end his relationship. And I'm like ';that relationship sucks anyway';. IDK! I'm really feeling him and I can see myself loving him eventually. So is it wrong to take a guy from a girl if she's doing him wrong anyway?He said if we become more than friends then he is gonna have to leave his girlfriend?
Yes it is wrong. Maybe taking some time away from this dude may be the best option. If he really doesn't want to be with his girlfriend then he will break up with her now even if u all don't end up getting together. It seems that he wants to have his cake and eat it too so to speak. Take care of yourself and do not take him too seriously just yet. Keep ur options open and date other people. Put yourself in his girlfriends shoes for a second or better yet think about if he did break up w his girl for u. Who is to say that he won't play you the same way that he is playing her now. True enough u know his side of the story but are u sure he is telling the truth.He said if we become more than friends then he is gonna have to leave his girlfriend?
lol,don't do


leave him
He is a man and playing games. He has NO intention on leaving his girlfriend at all. He is saying their relationship sucks but what is keeping him there NOTHING. He just wants you on the side and then go home to her every night its perfect in his eyes. Don't fall for his games MOVE ON because you are going to be the one with the broken heart in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment