Friday, August 20, 2010

My Girlfriend wants to flirt with other guys.?

She wants to, and she does a little, but I assume she wants to more. Im all about making her happy, so i want her to be able to. But the problem is, it tears me apart. For some reason, i cant stand it. What im asking from you Answerers is how to not feel so bad.





And, just for a little bit for my understanding, why do girls want to flirt with other guys when your in a relationship? ';Im here, flirt with me!'; i think. But there seems to be a novelty when flirting with others.





No negative comments, i want answers answering my question, thanks.





Thank you, YipMy Girlfriend wants to flirt with other guys.?
My boyfriend had the same problem with me, so I should know right? For some reason, girls have a lot of fun with flirting. Sometimes, it is just the only way they know to be better friends with guys, (and guys are good friends to have)For me it was that I wanted to feel like more than one person did like them. It gives girls a sense of security, and lets them feel as though they are not being controlled by you. She probably doesn't REALLY like the guys she flirts with.Did she actually say she wanted to flirt more? Sometimes we are not aware that guys consider what we do flirting.My Girlfriend wants to flirt with other guys.?
yo just leave her if shes gonna flirt with other boys and mess with your head





shes just wasting your time and money
move on, she isn't for u, if u treat her right but she don't treat u right.
ok heres the deal there is nothing wrong with flirting as long as she doesnt disrespect you and goes home with you. maybe she is setting the stage for some poppin things when you do get her home...
well, you can't make it hurt less overnight. but she is trying to make sure that you care. if you don't get jealous at all, she will think you don't care. if you get too jealous, then she will think you care too much and are too clingy. whenever she flirts with other guys, you flirt with other girls or even her.

No comments:

Post a Comment