Friday, August 20, 2010

Is there any advice or tips on how to flirt with your guy friend?

well, He's my friend and after how many long talks, i fell for him. I din't tell him bout my feelings coz i know it'll just ruin our friendship and i dont want that to happen. And he loves someone thats why i don't bother to tell it. And he didn't talk to me for a month because his girlfriend's jealous. And now he went to me and comfort him. I want to take advantage of it. Can you give me an advice on how to flirt? I never had a boyfriend in entire life. =)Is there any advice or tips on how to flirt with your guy friend?
Give signs that you like him.Is there any advice or tips on how to flirt with your guy friend?
take your shirt off
be comforting and laugh at his jokes. rub his back or his arm and look into his eyes. you can playfully push him or put your head on his shoulder. you can look at his hands hand have him compare how big his hands are compared to yours and then slip your fingers into holding hands, but be careful. unless he is for sure broken up with his girlfriend, you don't want to flirt with a taken guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment