Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Have you broken up with your boyfriend for looking at other women?

I am curious to know if other women have broken up with their boyfriends for looking at other women and/or flirting openly with these women while in your presence?





My boyfriend can't take his eyes off a pretty woman. He has looked them up and down while in a check out lane. In a restaurant he tries to draw attention to himself so the other woman will see him. To draw attention to himself he will chat up with a waitress he knows well so the other woman will look over. It is a small town. In the same restaurant I had my back to a father and daughter. He kept looking over at the daughter and finally could not contain himself and had to go up to the father and strike a conversation (I know to get a closer look). The daughter was very mature looking, but she ended up being 12 years old! That being said I have a neice that is 14 that looks 25. She is a beautiful girl.





I am starting to think he is one big walking hormone.





When we went out to eat with his parents at a different restaurant he was able to keep keep his eyes in place and behave though.





He tells me about his past lovers, what they looked like physically and how they were in bed. One girl supposedly had the perfect body. I am sure his ex-girlfriends would appreciate him passing on this knowledge to others.





He doesn't like overweight women and says they need to take care of themselves unless of course it is a medical reason. He will comment that this or that woman should not be wearing a bathing suit. I could care less. They can wear what they want.





He says I am a treasure and one in a million and that no one has ever cared for him like I have.





I am starting to get a body complex over this and I feel I am not good enough (arm candy enough) for him when he looks and acts this way around other women. It really hurts me when he blatantly does this.





Men why do you do this when you are out with your girlfriends? Don't men realize how this makes their girlfriends feel or are they trying to get their girlfriends to ditch them so they don't have to?





I was wondering how many relationships have broken up over this issue.Have you broken up with your boyfriend for looking at other women?
He sounds like a douche. I mean, if he really liked you he wouldn't be scanning every thing with a skirt on. And especially in front of you. It sounds like does not care about your feelings at all. And he talks about he previous lovers? Oh god, girl, what are you still doing with this guy? There are better men out there, scratch that, there are MEN out there.


Haha. sorry, but I know the type. The kind of guy that makes me roll my eyes whenever he starts talking.Have you broken up with your boyfriend for looking at other women?
Well, I can't say I have but I really wanted to. My ex kept on looking at other girls and hanging out with them more then me..:[ But then me and him broke up cause he was an ***.
yes i've broken up with my boyfriend and he kept looking at other girls the same way. I gave him warnings but he couldn't stop.
dude don't be all over him so much, make him miss you - and flirt with other guys, that way he'll see what he's doing and then maybe he'll sop acting like a fool
Hey, I do it too. We gotta keep our game fresh in case we're suddenly thrust back into the game (you break up with us).


Gotta be prepared.
d u m p that ******.





i would never put up w/ that from any BF .





;) GLuckk babe
This issue is, in and of itself, probably not grounds for breaking up.





BUT.....there is a bigger issue here. Have you told him how it all makes you feel? If you have and he persists, then the lack of consideration and respect he shows you is a little more serious than his intake of eye candy.





Either he is hopelessly insecure or deliberately trying to make you jealous or feel fortunate to have him. This is something couples counseling would probably fix. If he won't with you, then I really don't think he's worth the heartache. Good luck
I have never spoken this way to a girlfriend, and yes it's offensive, why don't you give him a taste of his own medicine. How about bringing up some old boyfriends and telling him how this one was hung like a horse and how this one really knew how to beat it up!!. Maybe throw in something like the guy could only wear magnum condoms, this guy will be going home and giving himself an examination wondering if he meets your standard. Maybe throw in a yea it was OK comment after sex, that will get him wondering. Maybe it will teach him to shut his trap and pay attention to you!!
Can I tell you what a guy, who has been on the other end, thinks? I had a girlfriend and I used to check out other girls all the time. I would often think to myself, I wish I was with that girl but I probably just need to stay with the smart pick (the girl I was with). I now see how wrong that was. I need to be with someone who I really like (and they are also the smart/compatible pick). Even though I tried not to let her know, it was also unfair to her. She needed to be with a guy who really liked her and didn't always want the girl in the next check out lane.
He's either doing this to make you jealous, because he has an inferiority complex, or he's mormon. Has he ever mentioned to you that he'd like to have more than one wife? I've never dated a guy from a small town, but I would NEVER date a guy who was so blatantly disrespectful. (And creepy, checking out 12 year olds?) Because you're getting an image complex (anyone would in your situation) sounds like you've got a decision to make. Either lose the shallow air head who can't appreciate what's infront of him, or just accept that he's a womanizer.
sounds like you have perfect reason to be done with him. He's a player and you know it! He won't change and it seems that you are good woman and he just knows he can run all over you because you are such a good catch! He's going to give you a complex because it's a way of controlling you and keeping you his little pet. This is probably not what you wanted to hear but inside you already know that you are better off without him
Yes!!!! Me!!!


I ended it my last boyfriend for sort of the same reason. I know you said yours was looking at other women. Lets say my ex was called Steven i found out he was still in contact with his ex they went out for meals and drinks had he spent more time with her than me. So i ended it and recently i found out he went round his ex's the night before his birthday hoping for something and she turned him down! So that was partly the reason why i ended it with him. Also when we were out i did notice him looking at other women but kept my mouth shut.
ok. just to answer your question in your title (because honestly your actual question is to long) no. ive rarely ever catch my boyfriend looking at other women,(unless he does it while im not around) and if he does its just looking its not like hes in some club ';grinding up on her'; or touching her. but honestly the whole 6yrs we've been together ive seen him look at maybe 2 girls.(and i mean just glances at them, when i would see a pretty girl, i would look up at his face) while we were like out in town. (like at the mall or something) but if we are watching tv ofcourse if he sees a pretty girl he will tell me shes pretty as will i. i trust my boyfriend i guess thats all that matters..


but your right i do think your boyfriend sounds like ';one big walking hormone';. lol...
I think the issue is ';total inconsideration'; for others -- in this case ';you'; -- nothing else. Case closed.





Dump the putz! Do it now!





BTW: Men have ';eyes';, yes we do .. possibly a matter of ';instinct';. But we are supposed to have a brain as well, and possibly something called ';manners';.
every guy looks a beautiful woman


its a naural thing dont curse it bless it


no need to be jealous, he has you and thts all that matters
i think the real reason they do it is bcuz they have low self esteem so they look for attn trying to figure out is they still attract women. This is super super disrespectful. i should talk to him about how u feel about all this. if he cont. then he dont deserve u. you need to be respected.

No comments:

Post a Comment