Monday, August 16, 2010

Men : How do you feel about your wife/girlfriend when she goes crazy catfight nasty towards another woman ?

Because she barely flirted with you or seemed like she did





or because she's your ex and still loves you





or because you happened to like her and have flirted with her





just curious because to me, being nasty towards another woman demonstrates that your wife/girlfriend has a psychological problem and that she's knows you could find better than her and you might if you dig a little since she knows she isn't what you consider the best woman you could ever be with





but on the other side of things maybe you feel flatered, or just cornered, traped by your wife/girlfriend ?





I'm curious to know what makes you stay with a crazy wife/girlfriend like that





I've never been like that to any of my boyfriends because I always knew that to them I was best and even when I had reason to worry I wouldn't be aweful to the other girl because I didnt feel it was the right way to reactMen : How do you feel about your wife/girlfriend when she goes crazy catfight nasty towards another woman ?
My wife doesn't do anything like that. My ex-wife did, and thus the ';ex'; part.





You're entirely right about the psychological problems. My ex-wife had borderline personality disorder, which was behind this behavior. I stayed for a variety of reasons from belief in wedding vows to a lot of benefit of the doubt and denial, but they could all be summed up as co-dependency. I was glad to get out.Men : How do you feel about your wife/girlfriend when she goes crazy catfight nasty towards another woman ?
Personally I don't enjoy it, some guys do, but I just see it as her being a ***** that doesn't trust me and don't want to be with a woman like that. I would rather she just walk over and politely show that I'm with her. Then again I would not be around a girl that was flirting with me all the time and I don't talk to ex's once I'm with someone else because I have respect for people in my life.
Truth be told some women don't other women with their man or should I say their X-man...I mean the wole point of breaking up with a crazy chick is to upgrade just ya women do us guys,well some of ya do.My point is this it's nto no psychological thing it's an human nature thing just like it is in the wildlife on animal planet.Women feel as though they are being disrespected period!!!
well i'm in my wifes account and i love her either way...its called loving someone through thick and thin, that whole marrige speel...oh yeah from what i hear you won't honor those vows or at least make a man honor then
my wife is 5'5';, 107 pounds.





she's 2nd degree black belt.





she doesn't cat fight. she'll just knock you out cold.


i weigh almost 80 pounds more.


she can knock me out cold.


and i'm a black belt too.
She doesn't do any of those. If I was flirting with another woman she would ask the woman if she wanted to come home with us (and has).
don't think im shallow


but i would get turned on
Makes me feel very good !





She loves me


She is willing to protect her interest


She has backbone


She is all Women !!!
I would dump her.





Because I know I will be the next person she goes all ape on!
If I see a woman doing that I think she's tacky and low class
Actually I love a good ';chick fight';.
CAT FIGHT!!!! YEEE!!! HAAA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment