Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm 16; but may have feelings for a 15 year old? Is he flirting?

I'm in eleventh grade, he's in tenth-- we'll call him Jacob.





I met Jacob through friends one morning in school, he was easy to talk to, and we joked around. Now we've been acting immature, stealing each others things (i.e. sweatshirts, books, ect..) and we'll chase each other trying to get our item back. Or he'll latch onto my backpack and follow me around the halls. Every day we've been doing this back and fourth, and we've been passing notes to each other through out the day (He'll send me one in the morning, and we'll pass each other in the halls, giving the note to the recipient, or he'll wait for me while I'm in class) - he had a girlfriend who saw us horsing around together. She got mad, and had her friend go up and yell at him, ';How dare you flirt with someone in front of your girlfriend!'; Because in the halls, I had his book (he had my glasses and other book) and he kept grabbing for it, so I put it under my shirt (No worries, I had two shirts on, I put it in between the two) so he goes behind me, wraps his arms around my waist and takes it. Today I asked him for his email while we walked together to his locker. He gave it to me and asked me if he could borrow my book. Naturally, I said yes. In the halls we'll make eye contact through the pack of people and begin to walk towards one another. We'll exchanged light talk, then leave our separate ways.





I'm usually this shy, reserved girl-- very laid back. But when I'm around him, I'm happy- myself.





I'm asking if he's flirting. Through the stealing rituals, him latching onto me and following me, waiting for me to get out of class, giving me his email, eye contact in the halls, ect-- his he?I'm 16; but may have feelings for a 15 year old? Is he flirting?
He definetly likes you! I think that you shouldn't ask him out.. it seems like everytime a girl asks a boy out, no matter what the boy says, rumors and crap get started! LOL.. but keep showing him that you like him.. play ';games'; (like the ones you are playing now.. and maybe in a little note, or email.. say i really like you.. but don't ask him out.. he will tell you how he feels, and so forth and so on! Good luck %26lt;3
  • Eit International
  • turbo c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment