Friday, August 20, 2010

How would you react in this situation?

1.) Your boyfriend/girlfriend called you over the phone and explained how a girl/boy that you don't care too much for (disliked) was flirting with them





or





2.) You caught someone flirting with him/her, and they weren't doing anything to pull away or leave.





Would you get mad at the person flirting, or your partner?


(the person flirting is someone who knows you go out with them)How would you react in this situation?
I would get mad at my partner.....always! Sure, some sleazy ho-bag might be flirtin with my man, but that doesn't mean that she's to blame. My man should have the respect to NOT flirt back. I would beat his tail.How would you react in this situation?
I would be more irritated with my partner because it's up to him to respect and defend our relationship.
would not worry me either way as i trust my lady completely and i know she is capable of telling them to rack off if she gets fed up and knows i will back her up if she needs me --- have fun
My dear, life is way too short for anger or mistrust. Presuming you are young, you will learn this in due time. Communication and total trust in another is key to a (near) perfect relationship.





Don't think that you can totally trust the other person in you life? Either (both) learn to or give it up soon. You don't have what it takes to make a sincere relationship happen.





Flirting is natural and normal, even for adults (or 700 year old Sasquatch). It does not necessarily mean that (s)he is cheating. It does not mean that this person cares any less for you or wants someone else!





If your boy/girl friend has not given you reason to think otherwise, let it go and enjoy your time together.





The Ol' Sasquatch 脺
I would get mad at the guy. Most girls are stupid and get mad at the girl. It's the guys fault. He's the one dating you.
depends how far he takes it, most of the time, i'll just let my girfriend talk to the guy because i know for a fact that i'm a better guy than him. If the guy pushes too far, ill just grab her caveman style and remove her from the conversation.





Vo.
I'd be unhappy with both, but mostly your bf/gf because they are totally direspecting you.
i would get at both of them
i would think more of my bf for telling me about the flirter. now if the bf did nothing to stop the flirting person, i think i'd smack him.
Well boyfriend or girlfriend should tell this person to back off from the flirting..and if they dont say anything then maybe they like it..but i personally would ask the person to back off my man or woman..
#1 With them or with him...?


#2 All just do the ';honorable'; thing and live .


But not feeling like a loser, but as an agent of progress, of change .
Partner, if you are gonna get mad. All relationships need trust to work...
1. bob would be angry and talk about the situation with her





2. get in between and show that is bobs girl and if he does anything to make me really mad, bob will punch him in the face.
if u get mad it shows that u are jealous and jealousy is just a way to show u have no trust





everyone is flirtatious and they may not have pulled away but think about it ~ if they liked the other person they woulda been with them and not u
Both I have been in this situation before and I had words with the female on the scene and words with my man when we got home. I was mad cause he should not allowed it to go on.
I believe sometimes a little flirting is harmless. It might do your partner good to know that someone other than you finds him attractive.
Most people consider someone flirting with them as a compliment; it makes them feel desirable. However, when the one doing the flirting knows the person is involved with someone else, they are just trying to stir up trouble. And by not walking away, the bf/gf is not respecting the relationship they're already in, so must not be ready to commit to that relationship.
Hi,





Don't get mad at either one.





You need to be confident in your relationship.


Confident enough to trust your special someone no matter who is around. Just because someone else expresses interest in them does not make them bad or threaten your relationship.





However, nothing is more destructive in a relationship than jealousy. If you cannot trust your friend in your presence then what must you feel when you can't see what is going on. You may want to leave that relationship. Trust is everything, without it you will feel constantly threatened. It is not worth it.





Your own jealousy will bring your concern to reality. You will push them away.


Now it certainly is possible they leave for someone else anyway. Jealousy will just make sure it happens.





So what should you do .... Relax.... take a breath long enough to seriously consider whether you want to give someone you don't care for that much control of your life..... The control your emotions, your relationship, your life... why permit that?





Relax.... Ok :)
1. id be pretty upset, but if my boyfriend was loyal and i know he would never leave me i guess it would jsut be funny since she'd have to try really hard and it wouldnt work.





2. id be happy hes loyal and trustworthy.





id be mad at the person flirting, if anyone
No I wouldn't because if I can't trust the person i'm dating not to cheat on me why am I dating them ? and if I can who cares who flirts with them?
1. OK, since he was being honest





2. Annoyed, because he didn't tell you

No comments:

Post a Comment