Monday, August 16, 2010

Is play wrestling with another guy cheating?

I have a boyfriend of 9 months and we love each other very much. I also like to hang out with my guy friends, and he has no problem with that.





I love to play wrestle guys, I do with my boyfriend all the time. I often get into situations like this when i'm hanging with the guys. Is it cheating when I play wrestle them? is it flirting?





GUYS: How would you feel if your girlfriend play wrestled other guys?Is play wrestling with another guy cheating?
if my gf play wrestled with another guy i would feel very uncomfortable, just picture your boyfriend play wrestling with another girl, laughing and grabbing her and what not. i think you would be not happy at all with that.

1 comment:

Naveed Mughal said...

This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it,
build a strong relationship

Post a Comment