Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Does this chick like me?

So my brother helped me get a job at his old work and while working there I met this girl. At first she just seemed disinterested, but then we started talking a lot and sort of rough housing and stuff...I thought we just got along really well and there was nothing more to it. I mean, I have a girlfriend and she knows that. But when other people are around and we're joking around she'll say stuff like ';you better stop flirting with me before I tell your girlfriend'; or ';is this your way of flirting with me'; and stuff like that. I don't get it. Then I noticed she smiles a lot and touches me a lot when I'm at work with her. To cap it all off, the day after my brother's 21st birthday party (that we both went to) she says her sister was like drunk and stuff and said we should get together and kick my girlfriend to the curb and then she said how ridiculous it was.





I don't get it? Sometimes she likes me sometimes she doesn't?Does this chick like me?
Um she likes you.


But why would you care if you already have a girlfriend?Does this chick like me?
She likes you!


She's toying with you =]


but dont dump ur current gf if u still like her okay?!
bang her till she cums blood

No comments:

Post a Comment