Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Guys : How would you react?

When you bring your girlfriend to your house and introduce her to your dad, and your dad starts to flirt around with your girl and gives you some work to do and makes a gesture to your girl....something like ';You know,my is very clumsy in doing things, he looks too old for his age unlike me who is young and vibrant despite my age';





No serious answers please!!!Guys : How would you react?
Thank God This WON';T happen. My dad isn't like that and has a wife which happens to be my mother.Guys : How would you react?
Well my dad did something similar this past weekend when I brought my girlfriend over, he's just a nasty old man..
I would have a long conversation with him later...
I'd probably punch the mofo.


He and I haven't been in good terms in over so long.


We don't even live together.
look like your dada wants to show her who the man of the house is
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment