Friday, August 20, 2010

This girl is driving me crazy but i cant get her out of my head?

first of all i am a VERY shy kid when it comes to actual relationships. i talk to a lot of girls (im not like a pimp, i just have a good amount of girl friends)but i never get too involved because i never like them enough, but this girl is different. ive liked her since i first started talking to her and ive always thought we would make a good couple, and so did both my friends and her friends. people would always tease me when it was just us like ';how's your girlfriend?'; etc. i never really minded it because i thought she liked me back. she would hug me constantly, tell me she loves me, grab my arm in the hallway and walk with me, laugh at my dumb jokes, smile when she saw me, and all that other normal flirting stuff. i wanted to ask her out really bad, but some huge family problems came up within the first week of her breaking up with her boyfriend (this first week is also when all of the super heavy flirting started) and i didnt want to ask her out because i knew i would dump all my personal life crap on her and i didnt want to put her through something like that, so i waited. its been almost 3 weeks now and im starting to feel better and like it will be ok to ask her out. but i recently went to a concert with her and some of our friends (my best friend was one of them). i didnt get to sit next to her on the ride there or back, but he did. i was really nervous because he is known to steal girlfriends sometimes and be a HUGE flirt. and after it was all said and done i was even worse than before. i couldnt eat, sleep, think straight, do anything. she really messed me up worse than anyone ever has. now im finding out from both of them they were flirting and admit it. she told me he was grabbing her hand in the car when everone was asleep, but when people woke up he let go, something he hasnt told me, so he doesnt know that i know. he has told me though that he might like her, but he wants to put me first. i think she likes him now though and i am so lost as to what to do.This girl is driving me crazy but i cant get her out of my head?
Dude you need to man up and step up to the plate if you don't you will regret it. Dont be affraid of rejection because it sounds like shes one of ur close friends and everything will be okay and besides their are always other girls out their.


please answer


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>This girl is driving me crazy but i cant get her out of my head?
I think you should tell her how you feel, but dont pressure her. Also, let her know about how your friend is a big flirt - if she ends up with him, he might break her heart and thats not good





Just be yourself and try to tell her (not with friends around) that you like her. Tell her that you're here for her, and let her make the decision.
alright first off **** that guy!!! second just talk to her. tell her you really like her and see what she says. it could be bad and it could be good it all depends on how she really feels.
ask her out first and tel how you feel about her nd kinda put the idea in her head that your better 4 her than he is and give a few days to choose
You have to let happen whatever is meant to happen. The only way she'll figure out what she truly wants is to try the things she wants to try. If she dates him but realizes it's you she likes, it will be fine. If it's him who she wants to date and not you, then let them be.





Just don't worry and stop letting it eat you up inside. Communicate with her first. Tell her how you feel. If she goes for him, let her go!!!





You will be fine I promise!!
this girl seems to be loving the attention, BUT however,if its meant to be it will happen,when the times right.Dont beat yourself up over it, just sit back and wait.As for your `friend` it doesnt sound like much of a friendly thing to do,when your mates playing it cool to get with this girl, if he steers clear now thats fair enough,and the reason he never told you is because he knew its unfair what he was doing,knowing you like her.


Hope all works out for you and her soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment