Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I find out if he has a girlfriend?

Here's the original question I posted...








Where do I start? Well, I really like him.... lol. He's cute, and he's funny, and he's EXACTLY my type. I always catch him staring at me, and I always catch his eye. There's always this mob of obnoxious girls hanging on him like ';Hahahahahaha I LOVE skateboarding!!'; lol that kind of girl. I made a nasty joke and he laughed and said ';That's pretty funny'; and he laughs at a lot of what I do. I don't talk to him A LOT, but I do a couple times a day... but it's a really short conversation. I can tell he is making an effort to talk to me often, and I KNOW for a fact that he likes me. I can tell he doesn't like the hangy girls, because whenever he is with them, he hardly smiles, and he is occasionaly looking at me. They were chasing him (Weirdoes) and he quickly stopped and looked at me, then continued to run after lunch during our free time. And we both love Green Day and we are soulmates pretty much =) I sit at his table pretty much every day, and he is always trying to make conversation with me =) The chemistry between us is like.... Amazing. I have never felt this way before!!! THE ONLY PROBLEM? I THINK he has a girlfriend. Not sure, But I think. I want to make sure he is happy, but I don't think he is happy with whoever it is he may be with, because he is always flirting with me and stuff. He's really sweet too! We also have these occasional dances at the YMCA, and I want to ask him out to go to one, but if he has a girlfriend... That won't work. What should I do? I am really shy, and so is he. I have no clue what to do!!











There are all the details. Well, how do I find out if he has a girlfriend or not? I really like him, and I don't want to be all ';Do you have a girlfriend?'; I am thinking about at lunch on monday being like ';Imagine how your girlfriend would feel if she saw this'; and then smile and laugh and see his response. If he doesn't have a GF, then I think I am gonna go for it. But I need to find out how much he likes me first.. I know he likes me =) If he does have a GF, I will wait until they break up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) Just tell me how I can find out. THANKS!How can I find out if he has a girlfriend?
Start stalking him.
  • Eit International
  • turbo c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment