Friday, August 20, 2010

Does he try to hold me as a match or what?

Ok I go to this gym since a year and 8 months now. I remember when I saw that guy I wasn't crazy about him or feel that much only remember my trainer told wowww he likes you I think. I used to ask if he is american and sometime, he will capt my attention. He used to impress me with the weights when he exercise try to lift the heaviest ajajaja and walk back and forth until I saw him ,only thing I'll do was not look his eyes and and try to ignore him.Ok he started looking at me a lot and flirt with me that used to make me real shy or at any occasion will look at me when I don't pay attention, or take off his shirt when I exercise closed behind him.Really sexy me like it jejeje. After so long time I felt more and more connected to him so I made a move and said hi after he did.I started saying hi to him and him also and he his always the one to do it first.This week I asked him for his name, he asked me for mine we shake hand and he said i'm glad we officaly now each other now I'm always here.


A guy who was watching the act ,chat at him and said something really wrong about me in spanish at the moment( like I was after him for...) , he told him she is fine, she is right women , she is not what you think, I saw her since a long time,there is something,It is slow a step by step, I'm taking it smoothly, I think she made the move now,yes there something willl see.





I wanted to ask some information about him so I asked a mutual friend but she could'nt tell me nothing at first with the description I gave her.Yesterday, I told her his name and she told me WHAT( him) he have a girlfriend he just bought here last week from the Dominican Republic.ANd by coicidence he didn't come for almost 2 weeks, I was chocked and asked are you sure and repeat the description.





God that guy make me like him so bad now and he had that girlfriend that he used to go to Dominican Republic at every occasion he could. Why because another mutual friend told me a story similar and as advice i told him tell your friend to becarefull.Now that I recall I realize It's him and that girl he went crazy for.





To tell the truth I'm mad,he didn't do nothing wrong to me,but why flirting with me and bought me so much attention and show jalousy when he sees me talk to another guy.





1-What should i do?


2-Should I continue the step by step talk and see where that lead?


3- He now makes me really mad meaning he brought her in the US and come to the gym this Tuesday and we exchange name and looks.


4- Why he act like that with me,why doing that?


5- Should next time he talk to me,I tell him and how is your girlfriend ,do she get well with her new home?


6-My friend which is our mutual friend told me that she don't like the girlfriend she have, they are not a good match at all? that she fear that will not last long.


7- do he try to hold me as a macth if he leave her?





Please answer me all I will really appreciate. I do like him but will never let my heart broke for no one again.Does he try to hold me as a match or what?
Just forget him and start a new life.


He is not worth your attention.


Does he try to hold me as a match or what?
you r a sad loser, just like the answerer ';atish the fire'; (hello ashish bhatia)





get a life you pair of losers
nice story


hope i read it at some point
i read same question 3rd time in yahoo answers
i already got the best answer for this one, wohooo, one more free ten points, refer my answer in the link below!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ap16rOmYpybOfE8hWnTs9Cbty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080807225417AAA4DBu%26amp;show=7#profile-info-68bbf62055d6561a275685865a68083eaa
I'm sorry this happened to me i didn't want to look at him and he did everything he could to get my attention finally after 6mths i gave in and said hi whats going on well we started talking going to lunch together and i really started liking this guy well he left me for 2 weeks to go to the dominican republic i was wondering why well come to find out he went over there to get his wife and daughter i was crushed didn't know what do to to make a long story short it was too late for me i was pregnant already i now have a four year old son he is not raising and wants nothing to do with i would not have ever in a million years thought he was a bad person or even abandon a son but .....he did stay away know trust me its easier to mend a broken heart of your own then one day try to mend your child


good luck steer clear hes trouble
Dumb skank! Why ya posting this in cricket? Or dont Yanks read English? lmao, the Indians do better with the language then you lot, at least they dont get in the wrong section.
confront him. Ask him if he is single... if his answer is yes, tell him that you have heard different and that you are not looking for a player. If not sure yet, follow your instincts, don't allow yourself to be fooled by a player.
  • Eit International
  • turbo c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment