Friday, August 20, 2010

I need help, what should i do?

ok, my girl friend “I think” is talking to other men and being really great friends with them, maybe its just me, but it seems like I'm not good enough anymore. So anyways, I’m having a really hard time dealing with this.


It’s either me or him.


I can’t keep this up without exploding.


I do not know if anything she is telling me is the truth anymore, how do I know if she isn’t doing other things with them?


My mom and even some of my friends told me that something like that may happen, and it seems to be coming true, first she starts talking with him, then starts being really good friends with him, “probably flirting and everything else behind my back”.


What would you do if your girlfriend or boy friend started flirting with the opposite sex?


Its making me sick, what should I do, move on? I might if she doesn’t stop, and get rid of those new ones.


I stayed so so loyal to her, not even looking at other women, talking to them, or even thinking about them, only her, because I know she would may have felt uncomfortable with that. but she seems to think its okay to play with other men.


Its either me or them, if I’m not good enough anymore, then she doesn’t need me anymore then.I need help, what should i do?
Sweety, please don't worry you're the only person I ever want to be with. I'm not lieing, please believe me. I only asked you if you would be upset if I had male friends, you should have told me it was a problem. I'll stop talking to them and take them off my friends list and anything else you want me to do. I love you more than anything imaginable and always will. Please don't leave me. I find all other people quite revolting, you're the only person I'm attracted to. Please believe me. I swear on my life that I'd never cheat, lie, think about other people, or do anything to hurt you. I promise that you'll be the only man I'll ever talk to. I'm really really sorry that this upset you. I'll stop talking to them. I love you more than anything and I never want to leave you. Please believe that. I really want to marry you still, if you still want to marry me. It hurts that you think I'd cheat, I promise that I'll never do that. I want to be with you more than anything in the world, I'm completely uprooting my life for you. You're perfect in every way possible. I love you very very very much. I'm very proud of you for being so loyal, thank you very very much. You mean everything to mean. I don't want other men, I want you!I need help, what should i do?
Sadly, you can't control what she does. :( Perhaps you should just learn to trust her. Stop believing what others are saying. You will only end up destroying your relationship by being too untrusting, controlling, and possessive. That's very suffocating.





There's seriously nothing wrong with having friends of the opposite gender when you're in a relationship. She's in a relationship, not dead. You should also form your own friendships outside the relationship. And don't do it as a means of ';getting back'; at her, or trying to make her jealous. Do it, because you trust yourself enough to trust her. It helps you have a healthy relationship with her.
Its not right to be flirting with others, when you are in a relationship.You were respectful towards her feelings, and so she should return the favor. Tell her this and let her know you dont appreciate her flirting. If she continues, then leave. She'll just keep disrespecting you. There are TONS of girls out there that would really appreciate a boyfriend who wasn't distracted by other women. Your more valuable than you even realize. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment