Monday, August 16, 2010

Men, on a scale of 1 to 10, how jealous are you...?

when it comes to other men flirting with your girlfriend or wife?Men, on a scale of 1 to 10, how jealous are you...?
10





f'ing. inacapacitated. and then i hide it. What i notice is that jealousy it just happens...my wiring being what it is .... when it occurs, i find myself in a f*cked up young state of mind with no power to feel anything but hurt anger confusion - it is emabarrassing to admit! but true.Men, on a scale of 1 to 10, how jealous are you...?
Depends if it's just a look, 1. If he actually tried to talk to her, 8. But I think we guys would be more upset that she's actually responding.
Number 5.
11 because I will be hitting the roof.
Zero.





My wife has had boyfriends before.
On a scale of 1-10 I am a 2 because we are both confident in our marriage.
( -1 ) haha
7, men should respect boundaries.
I've rarely felt jealous at all, and taken comfort in my own feelings, my own relationship, and the attachment me and any of my past significant others have shared. I imagine on your scale - with 10 being the most jealous, I would have to say that I'm down around a 3?
0...i dont get attached to a girl that easily...if she wants to go with another man she is more than welcome...i wont cry...i am not going to force someone to be with me if they find someone else more attractive...it is simple as that...besides my girl will know how to turn a guy down herself...i wanna girl that could take care of herself...if she had to...
ONE. I DONT CARE WHETHER MY GIRLFRIEND FLIRT WITH MEN, BECAUSE I KNOW HOW TO FLIRT WITH OTHER WOMEN TOO.
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt





One.
1 being dont care and 10 being ready to kick as s i would say 7 dont go for that and everyone will know if its not stopped i will go to 10
wow


totally depends on the type of flirtation and how far she would go along with it.





Anything over a 5 and I'm out the door anyway...





I'm about at a 1...not really very jealous...however...


Once, I was on a date...standing in line to pay and a guy walks in and makes this huge dramatic ';oh my God baby is it YOU';


...my date jumps in his arms and kisses him...





I walked out.


She said Aren't you going to pay...


I said No - your boyfriend can.


I was bugged simply because she reacted to his dramatic and public behavior...but even then I was about at a 7 I guess...
Honestly i would have to say i am a 1 on that scale. Jealousy breaks up more couples than anything and truthfully it is not worht it. If your spouse g/f b/f loves you who cares if someone else flirts with them they are still going to be with you. I would let my wife go out to dinner with any of her male friends and not have a second thought about it. Being over jealous can actually make some one who would never cheat on you do it. Out of spite or resentment for how you act. It is just childish and wrong to act jealous towards someone you love and loves you. One of my best friends is a girl and i beleive my wife is not jealous of her either. She trusts me just like i trust her. Once you break that trust then the relationship can only go down hill.
In General, Men are terratorial... So on average I would say around 6.





If a guy is on a scale of less than 3, then it is for sure that there is no feelings.





From a 4 to 7 could be considered a normal band of operation on the jealously scale. in this area of the scale, guy has feelings and trusts her well.





Above 7 is a jealous guy. Caused by insecurity and doubt. Alcohol often moves men into this zone as well.





Key point here, A woman can definitely control the level of jealously in her man. here are some ways to keep him sane.





1. Avoid situations we the opposite sex that could be questionable.





2. monitor your own flirting. Men think that other Men want two things, a cold beer and to see something naked. If your flirting, your guy is suspicious of his intentions and questioning your motives.





3. take care of your man. and make him feel special.
Punching is the first thing that comes to mind, So i will say 7, as 10 would probably be manslaugter.
6
100 bb
ten being crazy jealous, id say im an insecure 6.5 right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment