Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can I flirt with his friend after we broke up?

Okay, he broke up with me, for another girl.


But then we're all cool. And friends. Now he's like a brother to me. And I talk to him alot.


He's got a hot friend, and I asked him for his hot friends number (2 weeks after we broke up). And he gave it to me.


But then he said ';You don't know how much this hurts';


and I said ';Uhm... you were the one that broke up with me! shouldn't I be the one ';hurting';?';


Him: ';I'm just saying I still like you. Alot.';


Me: ';Yeah whateva!! Shouldn't you be hanging out with your girlfriend?';


Him: ';Hay! Shutup!';





So... His friend is so hot... But would it be too much if I liked him/he liked me?Can I flirt with his friend after we broke up?
I don't see why you're telling us that he's hot. It really doesn't make a difference in the question.





Anyways, to answer the question, I don't think you should talk to his friend. That fact that you're speaking your new feelings to his face is obviously hurtful, and he might actually try to hurt you more (emotionally) if you make any moves on his friend.





Answer mine? Thanks...


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment