Friday, August 20, 2010

Straight guys?

Do you know them straight guys that hates gay/bisexual guys but yet has a bisexual girlfriend or like talking flirting and talking with lesbians? Because I know this one straight macho guy that always tells me how I'm going to hell and how a threat I am to manhood, but yet dates a girl thats bisexual. I even got upset and asked him ';what about your girlfriend, shes bisexual'; and he said its okay for a girl to be like that but not some funky guy! Oh boi my feelings was hurt! Oh and also I forgot another guy said the same exact words, but he was bisexual but seemed to like girls 95% and guys 5%!Straight guys?
I'm a ';hetero'; male, %26amp; I know the kind of macho guys of which you speak. They're the ones hoping for a three-some w/ their girlfriends' girlfriend, %26amp; they'll never know the real beauty of a monogamous relationship. You're no threat to anyone's manhood -- he's just not secure in his own! Since he lives by some sort of double-standard, he'll be in hell himself. I'm also a Christian, but out of respect, I'll keep my beliefs to myself regarding what my faith teaches about your lifestyle. I know those opinions won't be well received here. Don't let your own disposition be controlled by people like the man you mentioned. He appears to have an ';underwhelming'; IQ!Straight guys?
what are you to fel bad about. stupid must have rubbed off when he was a child from on of his parents. im sorry u were hurt. if it makes you feel any better everyone hated me at my school and on christmas that came to my house and wrote fag, homo, cock sucker, all over it. but the best part is went i invited the whole school over my house to watch them scrub it off!!. dont listen to anything they say its what you call stupidity!!!
Straight guys sometimes turned on by watching 2 women... and they are less threatened by lesbian women.


For some reason they think gay guys are a threat - and see us as easy targets.


Don't pay them any attention... they aren't true friends...
They are just immature because they ony respect everyone but gays.





Gays is also human too....


Or should say they are just scared that gays molest them....
it's called a double standard. the world is full of them. like men should open doors for women but they aren't expected to reciprocate.
Well as we all know most straight guys are turned on by seeing two women together and like to flirt or try to date them even though they can't have them, they hope to watch or be in the middle. They feel threatened by gay men or bi men cuz they normally can have the feeling of machonisity ';made up word..teehee'; around them but feel like the dominant thing is ripped away from them...like its weird for them to be checked out by men, the normal dominant partner.....what did i say???





who knows...but that 5% bi guy might say he hates gays so people would say ';no he's not, he hates them';








so there you go





-Kale
  • Eit International
  • hair cutting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment