Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I like him alot but i think he thinks im just another girll.?

kahy, i've been going out with my boyfriend for two months yesterday (01.19.09). weve known each other since like october last year and weve gone out before, like, 5 times. this is the longest time weve gone out but im confuseddd. i really like him and i think about him all the time. he goes to a different school then me so i dont see him unless we go somewhere or when he comes over my house like once a weekk. I was on the phone with him last night and my best friend zoe was at my house and she took the phone and said ';do youh even like kelly?'; and jarrod said ';yeah'; so then he sstarted flirting with me and i was like to zoe ';he does this to all his girlfriends'; like saying ';oh i love youh more than anything else; forever and always babe; your the only one i ever loved' and stuff like that. then zoe was like ';jarrod youh do this to all your girlfriends, like flirt and stuff. how is kelly different from all those other girls?'; jarrod was just like ';because... shes kelly and she hot and beautiful and i love her'; but i think im just another girl to him and that i dont mean anything to him. i had my first kiss/makeout with him and it was likee woaah and i was all happy and stuff but im afraid that hes just gonna get bored with me. i really like him so how do i know if he likes me like, a lot back? thankss (:I like him alot but i think he thinks im just another girll.?
if he had to think about why u were special he does not like you


simple as that

No comments:

Post a Comment