Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Guys,how bad would u beat up another guy if they were messing with your girl?

I'm curious to some of your answers to this because I think it is lame when jerks flirt with another man's girl,it would make me very mad if it happened to me. But to my question,if a guy kept on sweet talking your women or tried to touch her *** how badly would u beat them up? Would u risk getting arrested or expelled for the sake of your girlfriend?Guys,how bad would u beat up another guy if they were messing with your girl?
uhhh


i would have to choose between 2 options:





Slap ur girlfriend for bein a slut


or


Beat the crap out of the guy


by:


punching his stomach until he bleedsGuys,how bad would u beat up another guy if they were messing with your girl?
She wouldn't be worth the effort if she were goin along with it, if it was uncalled for on the other hand I'd probably sit in jail.
My exs keep beating each other nytime they meet but to me, they re history lol.
IM NOT A GUY but i would hope my bf would beat the crap outta him
no


tell your girlfriend to stop being a whore
i would punch his nose to the back of his skull
I'd rape him

No comments:

Post a Comment