Friday, August 20, 2010

My boyfriend dumped me for the 4th time..........?

how come you flirt with all of these other girls when you have me? i see you flirt with Kendra, Kelli, and Kessica all the tiem


i pretend i dont see it becaus ei think you will be mad @ me if i say anything


you dont even flirt with me and im your girlfriend


my boyfriend :::: well they have been my friends before you were here so i dont see it as flirting


me:::: well they do, they always tell me ';Cole is such a flirt, he flirts with me ALL the tim';


my boyfriend::: well if you see like that then its over i guess cuz i dont like that ****


me::: im just saying!


thats what they tell me


my bf::: well what i said i mean so


me::were over? your gay.


just because i point something out


i thought you liked me, and your gonna dump me because my friends tell me that you flirt with them?


if my friends told you that i flirted with all these other guys, i think you'd be pretty pissed


my boyfreind:: well when you go to school dont be giving me **** or nuthing like what the hell whyd you do that and da da da cuz ill just walk away


me::: im just gonna ignore you so eff you.








but the truth is, i still really like him. it makes me mad that he took it the wrong way....


i dont know what to do...?My boyfriend dumped me for the 4th time..........?
ur gonna end up miserable in the relationship eitha now or later on.


























be smart.My boyfriend dumped me for the 4th time..........?
get over him honey, you dont need him and if hes putting this must stress and cant take the relationship seriously, yeah deffinitly move on.





trust me you'll find someone else and love him and when your idiot of an ex finally realizes that hes lost the best thing in the world hes gonna be up shits creek without a paddle.





and if he wants to take you back stand your ground and say no and let him suffer.
I know how you feel my ex would flirt with every girl he saw and i would pretend not to see it. I hurted me so bad but i didn't say much. I let slip wit my fingers and i finlly brokeup with him. all those times i cried. Hang in there and if you really like him talk to him
dump him get a better guy


Jesus f/u/c/k/i/n/g/ christ


hes dumb and if u go back to him so are u


like y the hell would u want to get back with someone that obviously hurts u and minds ***** you im confused wats wrong wit him


ok your pretty and very attractive but he flirts with other girls ?
You are both stupid, move on to someone who actually likes you enough to respect you and you them.
It's official girls like douchebags.....
girl dont even worry about him,i know wouldnt!yes i know and understand its hard but you CAN do it!
yur an idiot


seriously people never change obviously if you ever go out with him hes just going to dump you again
You're a dumbass.





He's a dumbass for not dumping you sooner. OH WAIT HE DID 3 OTHER TIMES!
get over him, thats what u do. meet someone else and see how he feels then! payback is a ******!!!!!!!!
forget bout him.dont be stupid he dosent want u! its Very obvious
He is not your type. You will only have pain while you are with him. He only gets back with you because he knows you will put up with him. Leave him alone for the next six months and watch what he does. He will go through so many girlfriends and they will all tell the story that you are telling us now. He needs to grow up and learn how to make his woman feel more secure.





Get a new boyfriend, one who thinks you walk on water.





Best Wishes





.
you seem like a really nice person... its not wrong to tell someone you think they are flirting too much and its sad that this happened but maybe its for the best, if he constantly blows up about these small things how will he handle larger issues that may come with a prolonged relationship. on the other hand if your falsely accusing him and taking someone else word over his then yeah he should be upset. but you see him flirting so that doesn't seem to be the case.......





i hope it all works out for you
U just hav to let go of him ,he don't want u in his life can't u see?


he is treating u bad still u said u luv him 2 hell wit luv, there re a lot of guy out there looking for girl like u, here u re wasting ur time wit one idiot dat doesn't hav any feeling for u, forget him dnt even shad a tear 4 him nor lose a wink of sleephe d' worth it and 4 those ur friends he flirt wit, avoid them dnt tell them anything about yourself again becos u neva can tell if they re d one that is actually flirting wit him or him.gud luck
First off, you shouldn't have taken him back the other times to let him dump you the 4th time. Do yourself a favor and forget about him. Leave him alone and when he comes crawling back, tell him to go out with someone else, because you already are.





The whole thing was stupid. Yes, he flirted, and it does happen. If he doesn't act on it, then it shouldn't be a big deal. This is where you need to be confident in the relationship and trust him to let him flirt, without taking it too far.


I also think he was looking for an excuse to dump you again. I highly suggest you let him go, don't talk to him, don't look at him and just ignore him.
  • Eit International
  • turbo c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment