Friday, August 20, 2010

Does my friend like me back? ?

All my friends say he likes me, or he's doing an act so he gets me back (we went out before) and its been two years since we've went out I like him though i don't know if he likes me back, but we're best friends and we talk all the time and we tell each other everything. He's always acting protective like when his friends tease him on how I have a cute butt, or how that they are going to flirt with me he's like: touch her and your dead, and stuff. And he every once in a while he asks me if i like him. And also he's like: do you think we'll ever go out with each other in the futur and I'm like: i really don't know and he's like: well obviously no I know you would never like me that way. and then he made a deal with me that if he learns how to dance tango he will take me to prom and I said deal. And we can get into really serious conversation, like this one time I asked him if I ever asked him to have sex with me what would he say and he's like: Well if you're joking about it, I'll say dont joke about that but if you mean it seriously i would probably say yes. as long as its legal and that you're really serious about it, and don,t you think that would be messed up? and I'm like: i dont know it depends how we are with each other he's like: well i guess and im like: like i wouldn't really want to have a benefitial friend like if i were to have sex with you or anything i think i would want to be your girlfriend before that, and then after he's like: So you want to go out? Joking. (he said the joking part just by the way so you dont get mixed up)





So does he like me?Does my friend like me back? ?
yeah, it really sounds like he does!

No comments:

Post a Comment