Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How did you meet your boyfreind/girlfriend?

how did you meet them im bored and i love to hear love stories and if u can tell how they asked u out or vise versa





i meet mine a very wierd way he got put in drama by accident and was going to switch out the next day then we got talking and we flirted alot and it tured ou that he satyed in drama...well the next day i reallllly started to fall for him but there was a problem he had a girlfriend...the next day he tolld me that he really liked me and the first time he saw me it was love at first sight and broke up with his girlfriend and then we started to date and have been happily dating for about 2 months now and are happily in love with eachother...


what about you i would love to hear the whole storyHow did you meet your boyfreind/girlfriend?
i dnt have a bf now but i'll tell you my 1st love :D


it was the 1st day of school and it was 4th period. after looking for my history class (thank god i found it) i sat down with the friends that i knew since 6th grade. i looked across the classroom and saw the guy tat i've been crushing on since the 6th grade! i thought i was in my daydream so i pinched myself. when i saw that it was real i started making eye contact and blushing rlly bad and whenever i was with him i felt lightheaded. hahaha i thought i was gonna pass out because i was pale and pink at the same time. what's worse my teacher made us do those introduction games. it was hilarious! i was lightheaded and tripped over everything. then when i came across a question about books out of no where i went up to him and asked him tat. lol he was shocked about my attempt i guess. then we had lunch. it was the 1st day so i didn't attempt to sit next to him but the seat next to the seat next to him. after that day my friend christian started talking to us altogether and well we were joking and christian said something tat insulted choir. ofcourse i was gonna defend it and when i saw i was in the center i started turning red and we all laughed. then on friday i had my sched changed to be in my varsity choir but unfortunately i couldn't see him no more. but i told my friend to give the animated drawing of him to him and i guess he tot it was cute of me so he added me on his messenger and we were on/off the whole year. but beg of this year he admitted he still liked me then i guess he got over it :( i just hope god will grant me a chance with him..How did you meet your boyfreind/girlfriend?
i was sitting on the radiator at lunch and he took my seat when i got up. So i went over and sat on his feet. by the end of the period he asked for my SMS and we talked a bit then at the school football game a few days later we hung out and he asked me out the next day.
I met mine when I was daydreaming. We still talk to each other in my daydreams.
at the river walk in san antonio %26lt;3 huuuuummmm memories.... so romantic

No comments:

Post a Comment