Friday, August 20, 2010

GUYS! What do you look for in a girl?

What is the first thing you look for when you want a girlfriend? How can a girl flirt with you to show that she likes you? What is most important to you when it comes to your girlfriend? How can a girl tell if a guy likes her? How do you flirt with the girl you like?





Lots of questions in one. Please answer all the questions.GUYS! What do you look for in a girl?
1st thing I look for is looks, if I am turned on by her, I'll approach her and gauge her personality, and if I like that, I'll spend more time with her and get to know her better. If a girl likes me, she can flirt by touching my arm while talking to me, or smiling at me, or if you're brave, come over and talk to me. A girl can tell if a guy likes them by staring, or obviously if they approach you and talk to you.





How do I flirt with girls I like? I smile at them, then I may approach them, use one of my openers (not pick-up lines), get her laughing, tell her my name is jeff, what's your name? Then I tell her she might make a good friend and we should hang out sometime, and ask for her number.GUYS! What do you look for in a girl?
i look for good attitude and what kind of relationship she has with friends and what kind of friends she's with becuase friends tell alot about their other friends. a girl just talking to me and asking for my phone number or stuff like that is good, but not all of a sudden because then the guy would think that your desporate. the most important thing for a girlfriend is their the way they act to other people, and the sexy body comes next. well if i like a girl, i for some reason like to stare, im sorry its just a habbit. but i dont know what other guys do. well i like a girl in one of my classes and i just started talking about homework, and after 30 minutes it sounded like we knew eachother, and i asked for her pone number and there you go.
i don't want to sound shallow and say looks, but there has to be some sort of attraction there. but more importantly after looks a personality is a must! they must be able to laugh, and carry on a real conversation.





if a girl is ';touchy-feely'; that is always a good sign. like if i say something that makes her laugh and she laughs and makes some sort of contact with me...





honesty, if you can't trust them there its not a relationship





depends on the guys, most guys make it obvious though





i compliment her, hold her hand, etc.
I look for a pretty, confident smile. The best way a girl can flirt with me is by showing off her smile. I love confident girls, they are soooo sexy
personality and the way they carry them self's
Someone who I can joke around with.





I can't really explain the other questions
t

No comments:

Post a Comment