Friday, August 20, 2010

What should I do about my ex? Do you speak guy?

I had a really great boyfriend a few months ago. He was really great to me. He was sweet and helped me out with problems. The thing was we didn't live close to each other. So we broke up. I know I am young but I don't understand him. He started ignoring me because he got a new girl and I kept congratulating him. I didn't get it. But then he talked to me again so I thought we were cool. I thought he wanted to be my friend but then he starting kinda hitting on me. I asked him if the undead guy on a game was sexy just joking around and he said '; The undead guy isn't sexy but you are.'; I just said '; Uh ok...? Please don't say that to me...'; and he said, ';Oh I'm not hitting on you I'm just complementing your beauty.'; So I was pretty mad by now. I said ';Ok well complement your girlfriend.'; Man I was a jerk but so was he. It was like he was trying to make me jealous and then he said. ';Oh no no no. I love my little country girl.'; Yuck......Anyway then he started talking about how he couldn't be everyone's knight in shining armor what the hell is wrong with him? I never said anything about that... So then a few days later we were talking again and I was kinda brushing him off because he was acting like we were going out or something and he said. ';I'm trying to tell you how I feel.'; and I was just like. '; Ok...well how do you feel?'; Or something like that. He got mad and basically said I don't understand anything. He's only one year and a few months older then me and calls me a little kid. So then I told him. '; I don't care what you say I love you ok?..And I don't care if you hate me or if you're mean to me...I just want you to know.'; Then he started getting into the whole. ';I love my girl friend!'; thing. And he told me to tell him I hate him... it was really weird he said I was hurting him. Then I asked him what would make him happy the next day. he said. ';could you leave me alone?'; I said '; Would it really make you happy if I stopped talking to you?'; he simply said ';Yes.'; So I said. '; Ok then goodbye.'; and I logged off. I cried my eyes out like a little kid. I don't him at all. He always tells me how much he loves his girlfriend and always flirts with me without knowing it. I just don't know what he means. And I told him I wouldn't talk to him I haven't since and I can't until he talks to me...Is this a good thing to do? Or should I talk to him?...My mom is friends with his family and they work in the same company. I've known his grandma for a few years now and I know his sister, brothers, step mom and his dad pretty well and I still talk to them. But I don't think they know what's going on with us...I just don't want to hurt him but I really need to know how he's feeling please help...Sorry this is so long ha haWhat should I do about my ex? Do you speak guy?
hun.. i think he's just screwing around with ur emotions on purpose


he sound like a real asshole.. i say u dont talk to him anymore perminatly..What should I do about my ex? Do you speak guy?
yes this guy just enjoys messing with you. he's being cruel knowing you still love him.





please help me with my problem:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtvWwVxdaOr4uCPkduadHATT5gt.;_ylv=3?qid=20090814090258AA3whMI

No comments:

Post a Comment