Friday, August 20, 2010

Does her best friend want me? This WAS REALLY WEIRD. She's never even seen me. Is she telling the truth?

Alright, so I am friends with this girl. I called her up last night and her best friend picked up the phone instead. I have never met her best friend, but she has seen me before once from a distance.





Well, she told me that my friend wasn't there and if she could take a message. We started a convo instead and almost immediately she started talking about how rich her parents were and how she was ';cute and clumsy'; and how she played 4 different sports and really kept her body in shape. And since I've never seen her, I said ';haha oh reaaaly? Now how do I know I'm not talking to some 65 year old lady?'; And she responds, ';because I don't lie. Seriously, if you ever met me, you would realize that I am soo gorgeous and you would want to tell everyone I was your girlfriend.';





I know she was flirting with me, but would she brag about her ';sexy body'; if she didn't have one? And what the hell is the deal here? I mean if she was REALLY hot, she wouldn't talk to me like this right?Does her best friend want me? This WAS REALLY WEIRD. She's never even seen me. Is she telling the truth?
she could be jealous of her friend for being friends with you, or she was messing with you and doesnt mean anything by it, or she wasnt kidding and wants to be with you(desperate and wanting attention) as a girl i joke around w my friends but i tell them that im kidding. ur best bet is to tell ur friend what happened and see her take on it, but for now dont worry about itDoes her best friend want me? This WAS REALLY WEIRD. She's never even seen me. Is she telling the truth?
she's desperate and probably thought u were cute when she seen u so now she is trying to think of whatever she can to get u interested
i think that she is lying just to get u to meet up w/ her and go out w/ her so she can get the attention that she needs for at least one night
she probally doesnt have a ';sexy body';. it sounds like shes desperate, or she wouldnt be talking to a guy she bearly knows. she is very desperate.
She's flirting and playing. Don't take her seriously, but go ahead and play if you feel like it. It most likely isn't anything she is taking seriously.
yeah. she's just desperate for attention. dont give it to her, its not worth your time

No comments:

Post a Comment