Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Have you ever had someone hit on your boyfriend or girlfriend while you weren't there...and then you walked in?

Im just curious if anyone has had the experience where for instance you and your boyfriend or girlfriend are hanging out and you go away for a second and come back and some person is trying to hit on them. How did your partner act from a distance?


How did you act when you returned?


How did your partner act when you returned?


How did the person flirting act when you returned?


Im just curious becuz for some reason i remember being at Starbucks with my boyfriend and this girl much older and bigger/taller than me and my boyfriend tried hitting on him. I swear she was hitting on him (I walked off to go look at the weird items displayed in the windows or something XD), and I walked over to get our drinks and my boyfriend hugged and kissed me and the girl got flustered and ran away. :3 i felt happy cuz my boyfriend was like, ';Yayyy!'; :D and for some reason it sticks in my head lol so yea...just curious. XDHave you ever had someone hit on your boyfriend or girlfriend while you weren't there...and then you walked in?
My boyfriend rarely has that problem anymore, cos if girls generally try and suss him out and it starts getting flirty he says i have a girlfriend.


Which usually annoys the girl, then when i come back he gives me big cuddle and introduces me to them as his lovely girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment