Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm straight, but i like my girl lesbian best friend, help!?

okay, i'm straight, and i always have been. honestly, i would say that this one girl is hot or something like that, but i've never said that to someone, and i've never actually liked a girl, until now. my best friend, is the girl i like. i don't necessarily want to, and i didn't try to like her, it truly just happened. so, she's a BIG flirt. that's just the way she is, with almost everyone. but with me, it's kind of. . . different. well, that's how i see it anyway. one person said that if they didn't know us, they swear they could've passed us off as a couple. that person also said that we flirt, A LOT. now, whenever we're together and the subject of us flirting is brought up, we both deny it. but for some reason, it seems like she hesitates with it. almost like she really concentrates on what she's gonna say before she says it. and she never does that unless in a serious conversation. although i always deny that we flirt, i believe we do. we always hold hands. she's always hugging me. always rubbing her hand up and down my leg or thigh, or arm, whatever. basically, she's always touching me. whenever i say **** you jokingly she'll say okay, and yeah everyone jokes around about that but then i'll be like you know you want to, she'll just go off saying ';dude if you were bi i'd soooooo **** you'; etc. i can never tell if she's joking or being serious though! but one of the biggest problems with this, is that she has a girlfriend. who is going through A LOT of stuff right now, like in the subject of rape and other things. so that's really holding me back. i don't want her to have more stress on her when she has to deal with this stuff involving her girlfriend. i think that if she wasn't going through this, it'd be easier for me to tell her.


but, today we were hanging out. me, her, and her girlfriend. her girlfriend was with us because she lives with her now, so in a way, she really has no choice. so my best friend and i were joking around, as usual, and she was extremely close to my face, attempting to kiss me. and i guess i wouldn't have minded if she didn't have a girlfriend or whatever, even though i've never kissed a girl, but yeah. so i said to her ';you're really trying to do this right in front of your girlfriend?'; and her response was ';it's okay, you're straight.'; we didn't kiss, of course. i wasn't allowing that. but what really confuses me, is that, if she knows or believes i'm straight, then why does she keep trying? i don't understand. she's always telling me i'm beautiful, and stuff. we're always flirting, and i really can't tell if she likes me, because when like, her girlfriend comes back into the picture, it's just like her and i are friends, even though she'll flirt with me right in front of her girlfriend.


what i'm basically asking here is, do you guys think she likes me? should i tell her i like her, even if you don't think she has feelings for me?





i know for a fact that she won't stop being my friend if i tell her i like her.


but i'm afraid that, if i do tell her i do, and she doesn't feel the same way, or she doesn't want to leave her girlfriend, that the way we act around each other will change. i don't want the way we joke around and stuff like that to end, it won't be like she's my best friend anymore. so that's another reason why i'm confused.





i'm verrrry confused, so please tell me what you think and what you think i should do!I'm straight, but i like my girl lesbian best friend, help!?
I didn't read all of this, either, as there was no need for you to write as much as you did (other than it sounds like you're trying hard to convince yourself and others that she likes you the same way you like her).





Questions like these always seem like some huge joke to me. It's clear she likes you. Your being ';straight'; in her mind doesn't mean anything, and she basically told you why she flirts with you all the time, even right in front of her girlfriend. She's not necessarily trying to get with you. She thinks she has no chance with you, so that makes her feel more secure in being a bit open about her crush on you and it's just mainly in fun for her. It's not the same thing as being into someone, wanting to ask them out and worrying about being rejected. Her thought process is something like, ';Man, if that girl was bi or les, I would go after her seriously. But she's not, so I'll just have some fun flirting and imaging something's between us.';





You're right, though, to leave this alone. Having a girlfriend is bad enough and reason enough for you to back off, but the girl having the kind of problems she does...she doesn't need to worry about her girlfriend dumping her in the middle of all this crap for you. At least keep quiet until either they break up or the girl doesn't need your crush as much as she does.I'm straight, but i like my girl lesbian best friend, help!?
Just stay friends %26amp; be happy.
i didnt even read all dis **** but i gotta feeling your bi if you like another girl
u aint straight
sounds to me like she likes you and you really like her and you guys would be the perfect couple lol


i think you should tell her exactly how you feel and let her know that if she doesnt feel the same way about you that you dont want your relationship to change and you still consider her your best friend and you dont want things to be akward and when you guys are together and it does get quiet or akward start talkin so it seems like you dont think its akward and shell feel less akward, if that were to ever happen.


i think you should tell her how you feel about her and see what happens, :]


i realy hope i helped you


and i wish you all the luck in the world.


good luck!
shes totally into you. But i think the fact that she is gay kinda gets you and a lot of people say that about me i give off strong vibes and some girls cant handle it lol. I think you should ask her what shes feeling and say if shes your bestfriend she should tell you whats on her mind. I also think she feels the same way that her g/f is going through a lot and doesnt wanna mess with her heart right now. but by what you just told me she deff wants you or has feelings for you. go with your gut instinct on this one i am 98% positive she feels for you.
'cause deep down i think she likes you, and is trying to see how far she can get with you, so she's teasing you. and sorry to burst your bubble but if you like her you aren't completely straight

No comments:

Post a Comment