Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it wrong to sleep with your girlfriends mother?

I went over to my girlfriends place the other day, I live a few hours away so I hadn't seen her in a while. Well, my gf wasn't there yet, so I had to wait. Her mother is like 40 and hella hot. I don't know what got into me, but I started flirting with her, and she flirted back!Anyways, to make a long story short I ended up sleeping with her.





Whats worse is that she told her husband and ******* daughter!! He showed up at my place and beat the living crap out of me, and my gf sprayed perfume in my eyes. I really love her and want her back, how should I go about it?Is it wrong to sleep with your girlfriends mother?
dude....you're screwedIs it wrong to sleep with your girlfriends mother?
If you really loved your girlfriend you would have never cheated on her and you did it with her mom that is just gross but it is not all of your fault because the mom is the blame too. All I can say is that you should buy your girlfriend something take her out and try to explain that you made a mistake and that you wasn't thinking straight. Blame it on the alcohol if you drink if this does not work then sorry to say but you are screwed.
We all make mistakes. If you love the girl, that was definitely a mistake. You can go about all the typical ways one would to win her back... do stuff that you think she would have hoped you might do when you were together (ie more romantic, surprises... whatever). However, before you get her to fall for you again you need to get her forgiveness which will be the hardest part.





Honestly, you crossed the line on that one and there isn't much you can do. Think about it; you want to date this girl but you have her whole family mad at you. Not only do you have to win her back but you have others to consider too. Good luck buddy.
you shouldnt go about it!!! you ****** up big time: slept with her mother, a forty year old married woman and didnt even think about what might happen!


you such a arogent *** hole, self centered and that girl disevers so much of a better man than YOU!!!!


i hope u learn some thing from this, and i hope to god she dosent take you back,


-k
Yes thats very wrong . Very very . Frick how old are you i bet you're like 16 YOU SLEPT WITH A 40 YEAR OLD ? ew . Im not going to help you because if you really loved her , You shouldnt of done that .
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


AH YOU MAKE ME LAUGH.





I hope you're not serious.
HA! You are so fan-fricken-tasticly smart that you should be able to figure this one out on your own buddy. xD Good luck dumbass!
WTF. DUDE%26gt;%26gt; U CANT HAVE HER BACK. UR NOT WORTHY IF U LOVED HER U SHOULDNT HAVE SLEEPED WITH HER F*CKIN MOTHER. HOW DARE YOU I WOULD NEVER TAKE U BACK IF YOU WERE MY BF.
you are a sick person. you need help. don't even think of to get your g/f back.


if you cant get help chop your thing off
Wow Dude I think your done . Thats just the kind of stuff that is unforgivable.
Damn, trolls dont even try anymore
Dude there is no going back just leave it in the past
sounds like your screwed LOL you slept with her mom how would it be possible for you to get back with her HAH
you give trolls a bad name,


trolls use to make me laugh,


now they are pointless.....
Uh shyea it's wrong!!!
people ur all stupid...... hes a dang troll, think- How would this even happen, in real life ever??? btw OP put this on www.fml.com see the comments

No comments:

Post a Comment