Friday, August 20, 2010

Wha does it mean to dream about loving someone other then your boyfriend or girlfriend?

Me and my boyfriend are not feeling as close as we used to. Thing's have been awkward ever since we got back together. We dated for a year and two months, broke up for four months, then got back together about a month ago. Now I'm having dreams of cheating on him with one of my best guy friends, and in the dream it doesn't bother me that I'm cheating because I'm with someone who makes me happier. I love my boyfriend, but I don't know what this dream might mean about how I truly feel subconsciously, since things are so weird between me and him. Also, the guy friend who I was with in my dream was someone who I flirted with in the four months me and my boyfriend were apart.Wha does it mean to dream about loving someone other then your boyfriend or girlfriend?
Your dream is probably reflecting the fact that you really don't want to be with your boyfriend. Why did you get back with your boyfriend in the first place? Of course, this relationship is going to be strained until you see signs from your boyfriend that you two will get better, but as of right now your dream sounds like your intuition telling you that you would be better off with your guy friend. It sounds like things between you and your current boyfriend already haven't worked out in the past, so you feel nothing will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment