Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you know when your Ex-girlfriend wants you again?

Hey my Ex broke up with me in year 8 (now im in year 11) and she's been acting really weirdly around me, flirting and won't stop touching me. Not that I don't like it or anything but I'm really confused because now shes asked me to take her to the ball when she has this massive line of guys trying to get her to go with them and shes gone an asked me. And i Don't even go to the same school!





Does anyone know what is going on? why do girls do this?! shes already stuffed me up by cheating on me but why? are all girls like this?How do you know when your Ex-girlfriend wants you again?
Ehem.Before you say that 'all girls are like this' stuff,please tell me:did she really love you?


Is she flirting TOO obviously,like she's some bad guy from the movies?Well,if she is, don't waste your time on her,unless she confesses she really wanted to start over again with you.Good luck.How do you know when your Ex-girlfriend wants you again?
my situation is exactly the same. i broke up with my ex in 8th and now we're in 11th. I still really like my ex. she just may have realized that she made a mistake now. as for the whole cheating thing i can't really tell you what to do. thats completely up to you if you want to give her another chance or not and if its worth it.
Yes love is an area of deep confusion


You were both much younger then, now you are older maybe she appreciates you more. Give her another chance and you could be a good influence on her. There are a lot of different view-points here but its you who has to make the decision and determine what is best for you.



no, she likes you. But if she cheated on you, don't go out with her again. Once a cheater, usually still a cheater, or at least she has commitment issues.
girls are crazy dont get back with her... she just wants the attention that you use to give to her and once a cheater always a cheater its not worth your time
she must be lonely or something i have a simmiler situation with a friend,just ignnore her.
Maybe she does like you, but if she cheated on you once are you going to take another chance?
Forgive and Forget
Trust me she wants you back
ask yourself if you still like her or not then give her the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment