Monday, August 16, 2010

Guys;How do you like.?

ok how do you like your girlfriend to flirt with you and what kind of kiss do you like?Guys;How do you like.?
you should but a cosmopolitan magazine in walgreens or cvs or something.


guys are turned on when they get kissed on the neck. they like it when you joke around with them like playfully punching them in the shoulder or something. ask him what kind of kiss he likes :PGuys;How do you like.?
Each guy is different so this is only my opinion. I like to have my woman hold my hand, touch me, be close to me, but know when to distance depending on circumstances and places we go..ie..hold hands at ';the Olive Garden'; but snuggle on the ski lift.


Kisses should be tender and quick in public but pashionate in private.


Best suggestion, do what you feel comfortable with and doesn't embarrass your mate.
  • parasites
  • If Denied STafford Loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment