Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Guys, what would you do if your gf asked for an open relationship?

I am thinking of doing this because a lot of times I doubt that he cares about me as anything more than a convenience. He is chronically late whenever we arrange to meet up, and he doesn't seem to attach as much significance to our time together as I do. He will say and do nice things for me sometimes, but I just feel really unsure all the time. He was very spoiled as a child, and I just don't think he's learned maturity or consideration for others. I still enjoy his company, but I am so frustrated that I'm thinking about asking for an open relationship. He doesn't seem very upset when other guys flirt with me, and if he doesn't care much about spending time with me, he may not care if I spend some of it with someone else. I recognize that if I ask for this, then I could introduce insecurity into the relationship. Should I try it anyway? Guys, how would you feel if you were in an exclusive relationship and your girlfriend wanted this?Guys, what would you do if your gf asked for an open relationship?
I'd be pissed.. but i wouldn't have been treating you like you say your boyfriend is treating you.





Exactly why is he your boyfriend? I'd shop for a new boyfriend.Guys, what would you do if your gf asked for an open relationship?
I would probably let you do whatever you want


in time hell start to get jealous with all the other guys on you


even if he doesnt look like he would and hell come spilling out how he feels


just dont do anything youll regret later on
You are considering an open relationship for the wrong reason, to make him crap or get off the pot. This never works and will probably backfire on you. Tell him simply you want to date other guys and he's free to date other women and if you have time for each other you'll hook-up. But don't elude to keeping a relationship going with him if you are really just keeping him on a leash in case you don't find anything better. It's not fair to him or you.
To be honest, I'd just break up with you. I'm not a sexual or physical person. Relationships are important to me so an ';open'; one means you arent getting what you need from me so I would just break up with you so you could find someone to make you happy.
He's gettin his...so go get yours.
I'd take it as she wasn't serious....





But what am I supposed to do? I see guys flirting with girls I like all the time, what am I supposed to do....Let the guy be....





But I don't think I'd be a big deal....I just wouldn't like it....





You know him better though....





All my best!





=)





-Max
I would think that this is supposed to be some sort of test that her idiot friends put her up to in order to see what my answer would be.





Since I'm not that stupid as to actually fall for it, I would refuse the offer and ask how she could even think I would be interested in sleeping with anyone else but her, and that if she wanted an open relationship she was welcome to but that I would have no part of it.
dont toy woth him just break up and you dont have to worry about anything
No 2 ways about it, if I am in a relationship and she asked me for an open one I would let her know that we were done. I think the relationship is already over here, from your description he has disconnected emotionally from you. Better luck with the next boyfriend.
I would feel horrible. But I'm probably more the clingy/overly affectionate type, so he might feel differently.





Sounds like he may just not be that into you though, and if that were the case then why be with him at all? Unless in just a casual kind of way.





Eh, I may be projecting a bit from the relationship I'm trying to get over. It sucks when you're in love with someone who doesn't really love you back, it can be very tempting for them to take advantage of you. I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't as immature and spoiled with other people as he is with you because of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment