Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How Do You Know A Guy Likes You When They Have A Girlfriend?

Back in October I met this boy from a different school at choir tryouts. My school was the host school of this event so all the student in my Select Choir had to help out. I stood by the door calling quartetes in to audition. This boy started talking to me as he was waiting, just small talk. He told me his name, but never his last. Since my school had the list of names who auditioned, I looked for his name and finally found it on facebook. I requested to be his friend and told him that I was the girl he was talking to and wanted to talk more. We talked every night when we were online, finding out we had so much in common and just telling information. Later on, he was able to get his cellphone back and asked me for my number. I gave it to him, of course. So we kept texting and saying goodmorning and goodnight to each other.





After awhile, he was having trouble with his girlfriend and asked for help. She had cheated on him and just needed someone to talk to. I told him I was always there for him if he needed me. Multiple times he would call me during the day and night being emotional and just wanted to talk to someone. I was like his getaway I suppose. We call each other ';dear'; and ';love';.





Friday (two days ago), our choir that we both got accepted into was having our 1st rehearsal all together. He kept texting me saying, ';I'm almost to your school! ...few more minutes!'; Which made me smile so much. I was sitting on the stage in our performing arts center with a bunch of students from my school and i get this text saying, ';I see you :)';. I looked around and then i saw him and smiled. We talked for awhile and i met his cousin too. During rehearsal, he sat up front and i sat in the back, he kept turning around to look at me and smile, or make some sort of comment. Yesterday was our actual performance. He did the same thing during rehearsal and on our long break I decided to hang out with him and his school was we watched the Jr. High students have their dress rehearsal. I started texting my sister and his cousin (who was sitting on the other side of me) looked and said, ';Wow, you text HER more than your GIRLFRIEND.'; .. I was shocked because i thought it would be the other way around. This boy and i flirted the entire time and it was nice to talk to him in person instead of over the phone since he lives so far away. I met his family, and they seemed to like me and he met my dad. After that we texted the entire night just talking about all sorts of stuff.





I honestly can't tell if he likes me or not. Or how can you tell if something like this will happen. (Sorry this is long)How Do You Know A Guy Likes You When They Have A Girlfriend?
He is seeking for attention and love that he can't get from his girlfriend. He found that by being with you. There's a big chance that he is developing love or he is starting to like you and you got his interest.





Just enjoy hanging out with him, and be cool. Be there for him whenever he needs someone to talk to. Keep in touch with him. Don't get too much attached or don't expect anything. Just maintain your semi-romantic friendship. You'll never know what happen next.





Just be cool and play safe. Good luck :)How Do You Know A Guy Likes You When They Have A Girlfriend?
heeyy


its a lot since we last talked


maybe i can tell u semothing about your doubt


hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment