Friday, August 20, 2010

Does he try to hold me as a match or what?

Does he try to hold me as a match or what?


Ok I go to this gym since a year and 8 months now. I remember when I saw that guy I wasn't crazy about him or feel that much only remember my trainer told wowww he likes you I think. I used to ask if he is american and sometime he will capt my attention. He used to impress me with the weights when he exercise try to lift the heaviest afafajajaja and walk back and forth until I saw him only thing I'll do was not look his eyes and and try to ignore him.Ok he started looking at me a lot and flirt with me that used to make me real shy or at any occasion will look at me when I don't pay attention, or take off his shirt when I exercise closed behind him.Really sexy me like it jejeje. After so long time I felt more and more connected to him so I made a move and said hi after he did.I started saying hi to him and him also and he his always the one to do it first.This week I asked him for his name, he asked me for mine we shake hand and he said i'm glad we officaly now each other now I'm always here.


A guy who was watching the act chat at him and said something really wrong about me in spanish at the moment( like I was after him for...) , he told him she is fine, she is right women , she is not what you think, I saw her since a long time,there is something,It is slow a step by step, I'm taking it smoothly, I think she made the move now,yes there something willl see.





I wanted to ask some information about him so I asked a mutual friend but she could'nt tell me nothing at first with the description I gave her.Yesterday, I told her his name and she told me WHAT( him) he have a girlfriend he just bought here last week from the Dominican Republic.ANd by coicidence he didn't come for almost 2 weeks, I was chocked and asked are you sure and repeat the description.





God that guy make me like him so bad now and he had that girlfriend that he used to go to Dominican Republic at every occasion he could. Why because another mutual friend told me a story similar and as advice i told him tell your friend to becarefull.Now that I recall I realize his him and that girl he went crazy for.





To tell the truth I'm mad,he didn't do nothing wrong to me,but why flirting with me and bought me so much attention and show jalousy when he see me talk to another guy.





1-What should i do?


2-Should I continue the step by step talk and see where that lead?


3- He now makes me really mad meaning he brought her in the US and come to the gym this Tuesday and we exchange name and looks.


4- Why he act like that with me,why doing that?


5- Should next time he talk to me,I tell him and how is your girlfriend ,do she get well with her new home?


6-My friend which is our mutual friend told me that she don't like the girlfriend she have, they are not a good match at all? that she fear that will not last long.


7- do he try to hold me as a macth if he leave her?





Please answer me all I will really appreciate. I do like him but will never let my heart broke for no one again.Does he try to hold me as a match or what?
......you should look for some one who is interested in serious relationship with you and will respect you.Does he try to hold me as a match or what?
get over it and move on the guy's a pig so what as if it should be a shock and plus in that culture american women are considered a easy lay sorry but those are the breaks
I think you should not get worried.


DO NOT EXPECT ANYTHING FROM HIM AND DO NOT ASSUME/ANTICIPATE ANYTHING FROM HIM.


Just behave as a friend, in this way you will be fine.


If he tries flirting give him a jerk or rude behavior.


You have to learn to deal with such guys.


Be sure that he really has GF and he is just flirting with you.


Teach him a lesson only if he overdoes things.


Best Of Luck


By the way the girl I proposed once has presumed a LOT about me and treated me very badly. Dont do that with him if he is a good guy
why are you soo mad? i mean he didn't ask you out yet or he never said he wanted to be your boyfriend or whatever. i mean how do you know he doesn't want to be friends or something like that. just be a friend with him and talk tohim if you see him or just say a nice hello or something. and if you guys like really get in a convo ask him if he's single or what he does or whatever dont start jumpin on him right away, you BARELYY know him. just be chill. seriously.
Relax!! He is just talking with you and not proposing you for anything.


I guess you see signs, which simply do not exist; all you do is exaggerating several things.


Okay, he takes his shirt off鈥?something usual in my gym as well.


And I must say that I greet lots of people in my gym every day, male and female. And I chat with almost everybody, there is no big fuzz about it.


It麓s just having fun, chatting a while and spend a good time while doing exercises.


If I would think that all the guys who speak with me in the gym would like to have a sentimental relationship with me鈥?honey, I would have more than 20 boy friends鈥?


You see things much to pragmatic, nowadays it is pretty normal to talk with everybody and really nobody needs anybody to be presented officially.


Maybe this guy tried to flirt a little with you, but this is also something that happens a lot and you should not take it serious at all. It麓s like the typical mach thing like, hey baby, can you see how big my muscles are? I am a real damned good looking guy and I know it鈥?That麓s all.


Don麓t change your behaviour towards him, he simply wants a certain friendship in the gym with you and that麓s it.


If you start to behave strange now nobody would understand you.


Just go on the same way as before and forget the idea that there could be anything more in-between the things he says and does.

No comments:

Post a Comment