Wednesday, August 18, 2010

HIS Psycho EX GIRLFRIEND is out to get me!? PLEASE HELP!?

Okay so I started hanging out with this guy who had a girlfriend. I'm 19 by the way. He kept flirting with me and asking me to hang out, and I kept saying ';This isn't right break up with your girlfriend first'; So they broke up, and that night we kissed. But he got her back 2 days later. I had stopped contact with him because I AM NOT interested after that. So this CRAZY GIRL facebook messages me telling me to get away from her man or she would kick my ***. So I responded with '; ';You can have him and I don't fight, i'm not a classless piece of trash.'; I have no idea how, but she somehow got my cell number and called me cursing and swearing and threatening to hurt me. I changed my phone number and deleted my facebook account. I'm kind of scared. I told the guy I never wanted to talk to him again... but he knows my best friend and i'm worried I will see him again. Should I leave town... I mean what can I do!?!?!HIS Psycho EX GIRLFRIEND is out to get me!? PLEASE HELP!?
9-1-1HIS Psycho EX GIRLFRIEND is out to get me!? PLEASE HELP!?
Call police and explain that this girl has been harassing and threatening you, ask them what the best course of action is, and if a restraining order is needed.
Report it asap. There have been many cases where the girl gets so jealous this ends in murder. So please report it and be careful please. If they don't listen to you bug them as much as possible.
skip townn.
  • parasites
  • turbo c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment