Friday, August 20, 2010

What should I do next time I see her at work?

I just started working here 3months ago. I started talking to her about 1month ago. We only talk for a few sec. every now and then, since we both work different positions and we dont see each other that much. Also we only work together 2times a wk for 3hrs a shift.





Everytime she clocks in and im already there she goes up to me to greet me and in the process touches my shoulder,back or arm.





A few wks ago she caught me by suprised when all of a sudden she put both her hands on my cheeks(I didnt see her coming)while telling me';look my hands are cold';.





I dont see her doing this to any other guy there at work.





the other day she saw me using the work phone from afar she asked me twice ';who are you talking too?(whispering) Your girlfriend?





today when we see each other we are going to greed each other(like always) and she will tell me how long its been since we last saw each other.. so Im going to tell her '; I know, I was already starting to miss your cute smile'; .. my question is what will she think of this.. ????





she has a boyfriend but not at work..I know my chances are slim since I dont talk to her friends like I talk to her(so they think im quiet)but Im just looking for a mess around time..since I wouldnt trust her as a girlfriend. she is a flirt.. but only with me at work.. and I do stalk her so i know this.. what should I do?What should I do next time I see her at work?
Ehh dont do anything out of the ordinary until you know she likes you xD
  • Eit International
  • turbo c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment