Wednesday, August 18, 2010

HELP! He cheated on his girlfriend with me! Why is acting different?

I have a guy friend who I am very close too. Me and him flirt all the time but I never wanted to take it any further because he has a girlfriend (who goes to a different school) and I didn't want to ruin our good friendship.A couple of days of go we were at a party and got pretty drunk. We wound up making out and doing a few other things but we didn't have sex. I feel so stupid because when I managed to say what about your girlfriend? He lied and said they were on a break and like a drunken idiot i believed him. In the mornining my friends told me he was lying. Anyway now he is dong things he never did before like more physical contact. Now he play fights with me and when I hurt my ankle he massaged it. Since we are in college when my door is open he lays on my bed when i am sittin on it and lays close to me and I catch him looking in my eyes. I don't understand why he is acting like this? Things are not awkward between us any more so why doesnt he just act like he used to act. P.S: he is a virgin and so is his girlfriend (She's waiting until marriage), before we hooked up he told me he is not going to marry her and they are always off and on. I just don't understand why is acting so differently because im acting how I usually act. Why is he acting weird?HELP! He cheated on his girlfriend with me! Why is acting different?
He's playing games with you. He would love to have you hanging on, wishing you could have more than just friendship with him. Think about it this way: if you were dating him, would you want him making out with another gal like he did with you? For that reason, he's not a good friend and he's definitely not dating material. He will continue to cheat on his g/f whether it's with you or not. If I were in your place, I wouldn't be 'the other woman'. You deserve more than that.HELP! He cheated on his girlfriend with me! Why is acting different?
1. he's a liar. 2. he's hooked up with another girl, has been for sometime, and doesn't have the heart to tell her the truth, and instead goes behind her back. so he's spineless too. 3. he cheats-or attempts to. some friend.
Whoa- stay away from him. If he cheats on his girlfriend ( emotionally cheating) that is not a good sign. If he's interested in you, he should officially break up with the other girl, not play two girls at the same time. but to be honest - i wouldn't go out with him.
If he was a true friend he wouldn't have lied. Also it's clear that he may want more than friendship from you, and you should talk to him about it. Make it clear that he can't cheat on his current girlfriend because he feels like it.
cause he is a guy and he got some new stuff....but let him know that you dont want it to go anywhere. you should tell him to be honest w his girlfriend. dont give in and give him any though
He's trying to get in your pants. Tell him to make up his mind and break it off with his girlfriend if he wants you for real.
when a man shows you who he is believe him... he is showing you that although he has a girlfriend he would hang all out and about with a woman other than his girlfriend to get immediate attention that he's not getting because he's not around her... that's not to say he doesn't enjoy every bit of your time together but ... he is being immature about the situation because he's supposed to be committed to someone else, yet is all in your space as if he belongs to you. i would be careful to not let your heart get intertwined because it's a known fact that what goes around comes around... be careful.
Because he wants a sexual relationship (which he's not getting with his girlfriend), and he thinks he'll get it from you. Not necessarily intercourse, but you already fooled around and he gets the vibe that you'll keep doing it.





Avoid any sexual situations with him until he's single. Even if they are on and off, they should be fully off before you even consider doing stuff with him again.
  • parasites
  • turbo c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment