Monday, August 16, 2010

Why is he flirting when he has a girlfriend?

there's this guy Chris. I see him everyday pretty much but he keeps flirting with me and he has a girlfriend. I didn't know he had a girlfriend until one of our friends was all like ';how's your girlfriend'; and he was all like good and stuff but he had NEVER mentioned her to me.





I normally avoid hugging Chris at all costs but last week I was gone all week and when I saw him again I was happy so I hugged him and he's been trying to touch my butt ever since.





And when I yell at him he tells me he didn't know his hand was there. The first time he did it I believed it but he's done it like 10 times in the last two days. He's getting on my nerves.





But why? I mean I found out he lied about my age and told me he was my age even though he's a year younger. In fact I found out he lied about a lot of things because I do stuff. He just agrees with everything I say but WHY if he has a girlfriend?Why is he flirting when he has a girlfriend?
Speaking of nice perverts... I think he is having a pervert disorder, high on libido and he doesn't know what he is doing.Why is he flirting when he has a girlfriend?
maybe hes thinkin of breakin it off with his gf or things rnt workin..
  • parasites
  • If Denied STafford Loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment