Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is play wrestling with another guy cheating?

I have a boyfriend of 9 months and we love each other very much. I also like to hang out with my guy friends, and he has no problem with that.





I love to play wrestle guys, I do with my boyfriend all the time. I often get into situations like this when i'm hanging with the guys. Is it cheating when I play wrestle them? is it flirting?





GUYS: How would you feel if your girlfriend play wrestled other guys?Is play wrestling with another guy cheating?
Ok so if I play wrestled with anyone, my boyfriend would beat their *** to the ground for trying to even mess with me. Not in any way, shape or form would I be tussling with my arms wrapped around another dude on the ground, especially when he is my man





I wouldn't consider it cheating but to me, it would be extremely and dangerously close to it. What if your bf was doing that to another girl? Imagine it.

No comments:

Post a Comment