Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Problems with my ex girlfriend?

Me and my ex were together for nearly a year, when she broke up with me because she had to deal with a few things in her life. That was fair enough, i understood, even with great difficulty i said ok. Anyway i gave her space etc and stopped contacting her so much, and even though we wernt together we started to become really really good friends again. But she has this big problem with me talking to her friends, she feels as though i flirt with them. Its really frustrating. I had a bit of troube a while ago with her friend, she gave me some advice cause my ex was being a bit off with me (this was when we were still together) and i didnt tell my ex about it. she called me a liar and stuff and never really trusted me again. i felt really guilty, i duno what to do. lately shes told me ive lost my chance because a similar thing has happened again. her friend asked me how we were i said not good cause she has changed, is it wrong to talk to your girlfriends friends about her like that? help!Problems with my ex girlfriend?
it's better to stay clear of her and her friends, obviously whatever you tell the friend she's going to go straight back and tell your ex so better saying nothing at all.Problems with my ex girlfriend?
It usually would be, but it sounds like her friends are busy bodies because they keep going back to her and telling her what you say. The fact that your girlfriend seems also to be having trouble in talking directly to you or seeing her friends as ';troublemakers';, suggests that maybe it is time to step back from each other a bit farther.
It is not wrong to talk to your girlfriends friends like that at all. It would be wrong if you were chatting them up. Sounds to me like you need a clean break from this girl she is trying to control you.
she's your ex for a good reason. you will learn that unless you have children with a woman, when you split up you have to move on. it is not healthy to stay friends or share friends. the world is full of wonderful people and you have yet to discover yourself. get new interests make new friends and let it go before you get really messed up and need councelling. if you really love someone you let them go if that is what it takes for you both to be happy
oh dear... say goodbye. she doesn't deserve you...
My ex sends my friends texts..why?? They have nothing to do with him,they dont see him. You need to get your own mates and you definately should not be discussing her with her own mates cos it is going to get back to her and it will p her off. which is what has happened
its ok to talk to your gfs friends just make sure that you can also trust them, and dont shre to much because it will usually always get back to the gf


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment