Friday, August 20, 2010

Friends with your crush's girlfriend?

There is this guy I really like at my Chruch but he has a girlfriend. I am kind of friends with the guy and his girlfriend seems like a fun person to be around and I kind of want to be her friend. The promblem is I'm afraid that she will talk with me about her boyfriend but I don't think I could handle it because I don't like to see them talking or flirting together. I don't want to break them up so will our friendship work? She seems to think I'm a cool person.





I all so want to know how I can get over seeing them together because I don't know how long it will take when I get over this guy so how can I be around him while he is talking to his girlfriend.? Please help.Friends with your crush's girlfriend?
well than i say dont be friends with her if you think she will talk to you about her boyfriend you can try being friends with her if you get over him





my crush has a girlfriend too she trying to be friends with me but i dont think so because i hate her talking about her boyfriend who i had a crush on for a year (this is over myspace she is trying to do)

No comments:

Post a Comment