Friday, August 20, 2010

Am I a flirt like my girlfriend said so?

If a girl (stranger) raised a glass at you (Cheers!) and smiled would you raise and smiled back? Well, I did and I got told off by my girlfriend.


Also, if suddenly a girl (stranger again!) came and asked you your name would you tell her? I did, and guess what, yaah, got into an argument with my girlfriend just for that! Then afterwards my girlfriend caught me when that girl put her arms around my neck and I was off guard so my girlfriend was really angry at me for letting her did that. But it was really fast, I swear. The most important thing is I wasn't talking to anybody or deliberately made eye contact to any of the girls.


Please don't tell me i'm a flirt :( How to deal with my girlfriend whenever I'm stuck in this kinda situations. Please advise!!Am I a flirt like my girlfriend said so?
Your girlfriend is obviously feeling insecure. You need to calmly explain the situation. Do men flirt with her? Does she respond? make a comparision and reassure her alot that she's the only one for you.Look-don't touch! After all, you are humanAm I a flirt like my girlfriend said so?
ur g/f is a psycho
It was inconsiderate of you to even acknowledge another female while your g/f is there...I'm NOT saying you should ignore women you or your g/f knows...I'm saying that these women are ';hitting'; on you and your walking right into it by giving them the least amount of attention you are in fact saying...';maybe later we can get to know each other'; by ignoring these women you are saying..';I'm not interested';!! Sorry, I think your totally wrong in this..as to how to deal with your g/f when things like this happen...that's easy...don't let it happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment